Google isn't crawling my site [HELP PLEASE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourarnav

Banned
Banned
Hello folks, Google is not indexing my site from last few days (this has nothing to do w/ recent panda algorithm).

Here goes the full story -

On 29th July my blogger account was deleted which also got my site deleted. So, I moved the site to wordpress and imported all my blogger posts from xml back up!

Now, I checked since then the website is not indexing -

My website address is - micromkv.com

Here are the few things you should kindly see -

1 Sitemap - Here you can see it - Screenshot by Lightshot the last time I added a sitemap was in july and that time site was on blogger! Also you can see the errors in it.

On wordpress I don't have a clue how to add the sitemap (plugins and all are making me confused)

2 - Robot Txts (Blocked Url) - Screenshot by Lightshot Here you can see the blocked urls and robot txts

3 - Site Errors - Here you can see the site errors which are in bundle - Screenshot by Lightshot

4 - Top 1000 pages with error - Screenshot by Lightshot

So,folks please kindly help me fix/configure this. Any/All help will be appreciated!

4 comments
1. submit you new sitemap again from you wordpress platform.
2. add in your robot txt Allow: /
3-4. Mark all errors as fixed
5. In Webmaster tools go to Crawler > Fetch as Google than leave URL blank to fetch the homepage, and press fetch. After Fetch press press Submit to Index with option URL and all linked pages. DO NOT ABUSE BY THIS FUNCTION

Moving to wordpress is not better than
blogger, your website will not survive for long time, you need and vps with no dmca.

Thank you so much for replying!

I understand all your 5 steps except step 2 .It will be like this right Screenshot by Lightshot by adding Allow://

Also see this - http://www.micromkv.com/robots.txt In sitemap it shows .gz in the end, is it okay?

1. submit you new sitemap again from you wordpress platform.
2. add in your robot txt Allow: /
3-4. Mark all errors as fixed
5. In Webmaster tools go to Crawler > Fetch as Google than leave URL blank to fetch the homepage, and press fetch. After Fetch press press Submit to Index with option URL and all linked pages. DO NOT ABUSE BY THIS FUNCTION

Moving to wordpress is not better than
blogger, your website will not survive for long time, you need and vps with no dmca.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back