Status
Not open for further replies.

BOBRAJESH

Guys can i request you to review this domain Gadrive.com, its a google drive files sharer, if you want to use this gadrive.com sharer then you are free to use we don't delete the files due to dmca and streaming has been disabled due to high usages of bandwidth :D,

Review this site if any things from your side which you analyzed then it will be highly appreciate

Website Link : https://gadrive.com - Fully Api Verified

20 comments
I have a Gdrive illimited Shared , and when I try to connect my account to this type of plugin, they find my Gdrive, but never my gdrive drive shared

Great site. But problems will starts when many people streams. So I suggest do some load balance since the begging. Others it's a really good improvement ..

Great site. But problems will starts when many people streams. So I suggest do some load balance since the begging. Others it's a really good improvement ..
We suggest use stream for personal use like watching movies, if u start shearing then it will limit u r google drive thanks
Post automatically merged:

we like to inform you that, we are going to add some Major update in gadrive.com
1. At first team drive and share drive will support - if you guys dont have enough space in google drive then it will add to share drive/team drive to download the files.
2. we are going to add 20 clone drive place for direct download, if your one drive will limit then it will auto copy to the other drive and start direct download

Stay with US and keep sharing ?

Google is going to update many things:- so we will instantly update the script and bring it back. if you start sharing now then your visitors will not get effected by our gadrive.

Last edited:
let me update you what are the featured we have it in gadrive
1. If you don't have space in your "My Drive" then file will be added to your "Shared Drive/Team Drive
2. Copy Folder & Upload Folder support Shared Drive/Team Drive Folder
3. Direct Download Supported with 20 clone drive
4. if your main drive is limited then also file will share to the user,
5. if you share your file from drive and if that file downloaded one time then it will provide download to user all the time even if your drive deleted also.
6. Anti File Limit bypass google drive
7. DMCA Ignored
8. Direct Download also support clone drive
??

1. If you don't have space in your "My Drive" then file will be added to your "Shared Drive/Team Drive
5. if you share your file from drive and if that file downloaded one time then it will provide download to user all the time even if your drive deleted also.
7. DMCA Ignored
??
Hello i just found this site. I have some doubts...
1. Does direct download will bypass 750gb download limit?
2. If i add 5 or 10 backup drives it will surely bypass download limit right?
3. After i shared a link and unfortunately that video is deleted from my teamdrive, can it still be available to others to download?
4.can you please tell where can i get to know about everything regarding your site. You dont even have faq or support agent tab

drive.google.com/uc?id=1eRiN85v-XzgmhRbASZmJAzFSAaoLwU&export=download

i have just gaved an example link by removing some letters which will redirect to my link so it wont work for u...

Also i cant copy this type of link in upload link

7. DMCA Ignored
??

Last edited:
at first u need to know how direct download work.

When u upload files in u r drive and share from gadrive then it will be unlimited. The clone drive is a normal quote but u have place to put 20 drive slot there its means u will get 20TB in a day direct download

Hello i just found this site. I have some doubts...
1. Does direct download will bypass 750gb download limit?
2. If i add 5 or 10 backup drives it will surely bypass download limit right?
3. After i shared a link and unfortunately that video is deleted from my teamdrive, can it still be available to others to download?
4.can you please tell where can i get to know about everything regarding your site. You dont even have faq or support agent tab

drive.google.com/uc?id=1eRiN85v-XzgmhRbASZmJAzFSAaoLwU&export=download

i have just gaved an example link by removing some letters which will redirect to my link so it wont work for u...

Also i cant copy this type of link in upload link
Rest replied u one telegram look on it

I have gave access to gadrive and added backup and clone drive mails and yah they have one teamdrive on each mail

So why does a 17gb video not getting direct download link. I have tested and it only gives direct download link for only upto 9GB video after than it wont give direct download link

https //telegra.ph/Sunilroy-11-29

keep https: in link its not letting me post so removed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back