Selling Google Drive Player Script - Streaming Direct Video Files (No Proxy, Protect DriveID)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron39

Google Drive Player Script is a PHP script will help you to proxy streaming video files stored in Google Drive with a fully customizable way, you will have full control over the player with your own like add a subtitle, image preview, logo, advertisement.

Features:

• Simple and flexible installation
  • JWPlayer available
  • Protect your DriveID
  • Support cache link
  • Free 1 year updates
  • Free installation service
  • Lifetime technical support

Demo live: https://demo.apicodes.com/drive/

Price: $59.99 USD One-Time Payment

Order: https://apicodes.com/product/google-drive-player-script

Payment Methods: PayPal Payment (Automatic & Instant Delivery)

6 comments
It is not instant delivery as he said .

I paid for it today with paypal and my order still on hold . I sent him a message and he said that my payment not received and maybe it is pending because my paypal not verified . But the truth is my paypal 100% verified and 3 years old and the payment received by him as paypal support confirmed that there is no issue at all with my payment .

I asked him to refund if he will not send the script . But never got a response after that

So it is very bad start here and not trustful seller . So I am waiting now the order delivery or refund . I will keep this post updated if he will deliver or scam

ok guys you should know that . Order received but it is not Google Drive . It is Google Photos .

He should mention that at info .

the script needs you to sync your Drive to Photos then upload to drive then the file will show at photos files then get link from google photos manually then put the link

I also bought that .

I need to warn you guys from this seller . He is scammer . Most of his products not working good .

Why he is scammer ? cause he sold me Google Drive script but after I bought I found out that it was Google Photos plugin not google drive

Now After I bought he edited the info page and added that it is Google Photos . But he has to refund me since he sold it to saying that it was Google drive plugin

Last edited:
OP check your Inbox, you have 3 days to respond and resolve this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @salo, That is a method Get link Google Drive. If you have knowledge you'll see different Google Drive and Google Photos through the image below:
caWiavK.png

Here is a demo for 2 scripts Google Drive and Google Photos you can check it:
At the moment, we update two method is use Embed Youtube and use Direct link Download, on future we will updates more if we find another solution. Customer is god, we don't scam anyone.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Doesn't protect drive id at all anyone can report the files cause the drive id is totally visible in demo number 3 and i was able to get the original file link from that[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back