Selling Google Drive Player Script - Stream Your Google Drive Video Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikrMovies

Google drive player script - stream your google drive & google photos video files

Google Drive Player Script helps you to stream video files stored on google drive and google photos in a fully customizable way, you will have full control over the player. I'll try to explain all features below -
[FONT=&amp]
Features:

[/FONT]- Google Drive + Google Photos Support
- JWPlayer / VideoJS Available
- Player + Download Available
- Bulk Links Generation
- Add Your Own Subtitle
- Add Custom Image Preview
- Edit Existing Link Titles
- Search Link using Link Title
- Add Pop + Banner Advertisements
- Advanced Yet Easy Controls
- Awesome Admin Dashboard
- Free 6 Months Updates
- Free Installation Service
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Affordable One-Time Payment
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]Demo Google Drive: GOOGLE DRIVE TEST VIDEO

Demo Google Photos: GOOGLE PHOTOS TEST VIDEO

[FONT=&amp]Price: $45.00 USD One-Time Payment

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Screenshots & [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Order[/FONT][FONT=&amp]: [/FONT]https://juicycodes.com/downloads/google-drive-player-advanced-script

Payment Methods: Bitcoin Payment ( Automatic & Instant Delivery ) , PayPal Payment ( Automatic & Instant Delivery )

Get In Touch: Support System & Skype live:contact_38242 or PM me here.

Code:
[I]We have a basic version of this script too, but that use a [/I][I]different[/I][I] method to stream google drive videos and has few limitations - [URL="https://juicycodes.com/downloads/google-drive-player-basic-script/"]Check That Out Here[/URL] ![/I]

FAQs:

1. Why should I buy this script ?
- Google Drive storage is very cheap and Google's speed is very fast worldwide so streaming through this script will help you to serve your visitor / clients better. Also unlike video hosts, you can put your own ads and earn more.

2. Do I need Ipv6 Address to run this script ?
- For GOOGLE DRIVE you need to have an IPv6 address on your hosting / vps / server but you don't need IPv6 for GOOGLE PHOTOS.

3. What if this script stop working ?
- Due to google updates, it may happen that this script stops working in future, but we will provide updated script for free as far as you have update subscription.

4. Do you offer refund or money back ?
- All payments made to us using any payment method is fully non-refundable, so please ask us your questions and read knowledgebase to understand what you are buying.

5. Would you provide support on WJ ?
- Yes, comment on this post or PM me to get support in WJ.

For more questions, visit our Knowledgebase Here or Create a support ticket, Add me on Skype or PM me here.

Code:
[FONT=&amp]We are the same googledriveplayer.com team, just we moved to a new brand to offer more products and service. Hope you'll like it.[/FONT]

Thanks.

10% Discount On Google Drive Player Advanced Script, Use JUICY10PERCENT as the discount code.

Last edited:
264 comments
I just bought api this morning, works a little time, then now i check, it is not working anymore.
You ask money from us as a payment for your service!
You never give any extension time as a replace on api service or script for whatever reason and problem you are facing!

Do you job!!

f****** annoying.
Damn...

The problem is the Google API and limit to request per second. JuicyCodes banned API and 24 hour to unblock. Due to the large number of requests from one domain are experiencing blocking in 24 hours.

After 6 hours the API has stopped working. He again after 4 hours blocked site Juicy***.*** The reason for the blocking of Google.

Maximum API requests per dayThe maximum API requests per day is 500,000

Workaround: QuikrMovies should allow the use of a personal Google API.

Last edited:
i am glad his api is not working and he will be forced to let everyone host by himself. or he is going out of business soon. ;) long live google!

Google Drive Player Advanced Script still not working
https://demo.juicycodes.com/gda/play/cosmos/

i have stop working with this script , 4 days all video in my site not working , Poor experience coder make me lost my traffic
i will used free hosting
I do not recommend everyone to continue with juicycodes.com , all sites has fix there script in same day and he still dont find solution for his script "Google Drive Player Advanced Script"

Not good at his work

Last edited:
so should i buy it? or look elsewhere?
is anyone still having the same issue?
Only the API is working right now.
Google Drive Player Ultimate Script which requires the API is still working.

Script which is not using the API like Google Drive Player Advanced Script, is not working.

I'm tired of waiting for Google Drive Player Advanced Script fixes. Can I request a refund?

I purchased this script on May 16th, and I am not assisted in the installation process at VPS. For days I tried to tamper myself so that the 18th of May can be used even though it is still a 404 error on the homepage. But it does not matter to me because I've made it into the admin dashboard.

But on 20 May I was again disappointed with the errors that happened to the player. And the most annoying me until now no improvement from your team.

So again I beg you to refund my money.

I'm tired of waiting for Google Drive Player Advanced Script fixes. Can I request a refund?

I purchased this script on May 16th, and I am not assisted in the installation process at VPS. For days I tried to tamper myself so that the 18th of May can be used even though it is still a 404 error on the homepage. But it does not matter to me because I've made it into the admin dashboard.

But on 20 May I was again disappointed with the errors that happened to the player. And the most annoying me until now no improvement from your team.

So again I beg you to refund my money.

Hello,

I am really sorry to let you know that "Google Drive Player Advanced Script" is not working right now due to recent Google updates.

However, as we already notified we will release an update within 6th June, 2017 to fix the issues. You will receive an email regarding this update.

Or, you can get "Google Drive Player Ultimate Script (Working Fine)" as a replacement for "Google Drive Player Advanced Script" for free.

Thanks.

Please change your signature and provide refunds if nothing works. I've gone through a dozen pages of complaints. If your software doesn't work, why are you still selling it?

Please change your signature and provide refunds if nothing works. I've gone through a dozen pages of complaints. If your software doesn't work, why are you still selling it?

Hello,

We notified our clients that we will provide an update within 6th June, 2017 as we always provided update earlier. Though this time it's taking a lot longer, it's just the current situation due to which we needed this long time.

Also, we are offering free replacement of "Google Drive Player Advanced Script" to all of our existing clients. We will stop selling it and we will offer alternative solutions for free if we don't provide an update within the time frame we asked for to all of our clients.

So, if you are our client please be patient and allow us enough time.

Thanks.

Hello

I just took QuikrMovies offer and replaced my [FONT=&quot]Google Drive Player Advanced Script with API version for free
[/FONT]
QuikrMovies was awesome to provide me with everything right away files and Keys, and helped me through the process of migrating

Even tho it's easy because
[FONT=&quot]The API version is the same as [/FONT]Google Drive Player Advanced Script so all you have to do is a fresh install and import Files (Links) table

Everything works perfectly now.

I would recommend to contact him over skype if you want real fast support .

[FONT=&quot]Hello,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am really sorry to let you know that "Google Drive Player Ultimate Script / Plugin / API" is not working right now due to new Google updates.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]However, we are working on it to find a new solution and fix the issue. You will receive an email regarding this update.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please be patient and allow us enough time.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks.[/FONT]

You're forgetting to notify users and send new update for script (Google Drive Player Ultimate Script).... Scripts work with your site, users????

iOlIQ0y.png

API work 2 hour and stopped... very funny :) :D Support offline....

vyBWiFj.png

Video work on the site JuicyCodes, but GDU script not work....

utG4YHh.png

Last edited:
Exactly, Why have the demo working if the script itself is not working?

False Advertising.

i know QuikrMovies he is working so hard for fix google drive
please give him time he is not scammer
you see player work because its gen by google API developers.google.com/drive/v2/reference/files/get (but its have limit api)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back