Selling Google Drive Player Script - Stream Your Google Drive Video Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikrMovies

Google drive player script - stream your google drive & google photos video files

Google Drive Player Script helps you to stream video files stored on google drive and google photos in a fully customizable way, you will have full control over the player. I'll try to explain all features below -
[FONT=&amp]
Features:

[/FONT]- Google Drive + Google Photos Support
- JWPlayer / VideoJS Available
- Player + Download Available
- Bulk Links Generation
- Add Your Own Subtitle
- Add Custom Image Preview
- Edit Existing Link Titles
- Search Link using Link Title
- Add Pop + Banner Advertisements
- Advanced Yet Easy Controls
- Awesome Admin Dashboard
- Free 6 Months Updates
- Free Installation Service
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Affordable One-Time Payment
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]Demo Google Drive: GOOGLE DRIVE TEST VIDEO

Demo Google Photos: GOOGLE PHOTOS TEST VIDEO

[FONT=&amp]Price: $45.00 USD One-Time Payment

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Screenshots & [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Order[/FONT][FONT=&amp]: [/FONT]https://juicycodes.com/downloads/google-drive-player-advanced-script

Payment Methods: Bitcoin Payment ( Automatic & Instant Delivery ) , PayPal Payment ( Automatic & Instant Delivery )

Get In Touch: Support System & Skype live:contact_38242 or PM me here.

Code:
[I]We have a basic version of this script too, but that use a [/I][I]different[/I][I] method to stream google drive videos and has few limitations - [URL="https://juicycodes.com/downloads/google-drive-player-basic-script/"]Check That Out Here[/URL] ![/I]

FAQs:

1. Why should I buy this script ?
- Google Drive storage is very cheap and Google's speed is very fast worldwide so streaming through this script will help you to serve your visitor / clients better. Also unlike video hosts, you can put your own ads and earn more.

2. Do I need Ipv6 Address to run this script ?
- For GOOGLE DRIVE you need to have an IPv6 address on your hosting / vps / server but you don't need IPv6 for GOOGLE PHOTOS.

3. What if this script stop working ?
- Due to google updates, it may happen that this script stops working in future, but we will provide updated script for free as far as you have update subscription.

4. Do you offer refund or money back ?
- All payments made to us using any payment method is fully non-refundable, so please ask us your questions and read knowledgebase to understand what you are buying.

5. Would you provide support on WJ ?
- Yes, comment on this post or PM me to get support in WJ.

For more questions, visit our Knowledgebase Here or Create a support ticket, Add me on Skype or PM me here.

Code:
[FONT=&amp]We are the same googledriveplayer.com team, just we moved to a new brand to offer more products and service. Hope you'll like it.[/FONT]

Thanks.

10% Discount On Google Drive Player Advanced Script, Use JUICY10PERCENT as the discount code.

Last edited:
264 comments
Been using their Google drive plugin for a few months now. Uptime is really good and whenever Google changes anything in their API, these guys are always on it and they fix it quick time. I am so confident using their plugin simply because their support is unbeatable and top notch. I just felt like sharing this with others who are about to jump on this, what are you waiting for? See for yourself, you don't know what you're missing out!

well its Down once again. i have contact the support not answer yet lets hope good! i don't understand why other big sites who are not using this script, their method always working..

same, it's been 3 days, why we don't have an alternative iframe not using jwplayer or videojs but using google drive iframe example like :

<*iframe width="100%" height="100%" src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pdvh_mEnkXPKA3jivYIpYKTaoukxH5p3Yg/preview"></iframe*>

but this only for a meanwhile until juicycodes team fixed the script.

^ thats actually great idea and funny thing is the demos of script at their site is working but not actual script lol. anyways i hope they fixed it soon its already been 3+ days now

^ thats actually great idea and funny thing is the demos of script at their site is working but not actual script lol. anyways i hope they fixed it soon its already been 3+ days now

I dont understand this too. Demo is working without problems and they are embedded from google drive too.
But the Script itself is down.

Can someone explain this?

I take my words back, this script is the WORST and the support is the WORST too.

They read your messages and then go offline without answering.

It's because they're using crappy servers for the actual API and it can't handle the load for everyone since they are selling it to people who sell it to like a 1000 more people

Last edited:
Hello,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced.

Our CEO and the Lead programmer is out of town to buy some components that we desperately need in our office. When they left the office there was no problem with any of our script. Very soon they will return and will fix these problems.

We deeply value our relationship with you and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service and we are very sorry that we were unable to meet your expectation. As a testament to our strive for perfection, we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again.

If you have any further questions or, comments regarding this matter, please feel free to create a support ticket.

Yours in service,
JuicyCodes.Com

Hello,
This will never happen again.
Remember this.

If you have any further questions or, comments regarding this matter, please feel free to create a support ticket.
I created a ticket last week, got reply after 4 days. The live chat doesn't reply. Even if it does it says "ok" or "please wait" and then I never hear back.

Out of 30 days the script barely works for 7 days. And you do not answer my question about getting my question about private API so It comes across as very shallow when u say "We value our relationship with you."

These are facts you need to stop ignoring because you always act like you do not know what's going on.

@Quickrmoviez

you failed to answer one thing everyone wanna to know. why all the demos are working but actual script is not ? including advance script which is down right now... are you scamming people with working demos and false original product. do you know this is against the rules of wjunction from where you getting your sales. if other methods are working why not you give your clients a second option meantime for free rather keep us waiting for 4 days with nothing..

i am seriously fed up with their downtimes folks..

@Quickrmoviez

you failed to answer one thing everyone wanna to know. why all the demos are working but actual script is not ? including advance script which is down right now... are you scamming people with working demos and false original product. do you know this is against the rules of wjunction from where you getting your sales. if other methods are working why not you give your clients a second option meantime for free rather keep us waiting for 4 days with nothing..

I feel you bro, it makes me lose my sleep.

BTW the reason demos are working but the script is not because they are using crappy server to serve requests from their API which other users RESELL and all the others like us suffer.
I told Quikrmovies to either get bigger servers or ban those people but it seems like all he cares about now is $. I asked for storing my api on my server and the reply i got was that he needs $350 just for storing API on my own server haha

@Quickrmoviez

I feel you bro, it makes me lose my sleep.

BTW the reason demos are working but the script is not because they are using crappy server to serve requests from their API which other users RESELL and all the others like us suffer.
I told Quikrmovies to either get bigger servers or ban those people but it seems like all he cares about now is $. I asked for storing my api on my server and the reply i got was that he needs $350 just for storing API on my own server haha

Then create your own script :P

@MediaStar Hey, sorry I wasn't talking to you. But since you responded with sarcasm, we're paying so we deserve to get the service. It's not cool to mention after several months "oh u have to share resources with other people" without mentioning it in the first place.

Last edited:
@MediaStar Hey, sorry I wasn't talking to you. But since you responded with sarcasm, we're paying so we deserve to get the service. It's not cool to mention after several months "oh u have to share resources with other people" without mentioning it in the first place.

Well you know Google have API limitation request? if the OP used one account for API, and yes he shared with all of you.

Well you know Google have API limitation request? if the OP used one account for API, and yes he shared with all of you.

I could not understand the sentence formation, can u rephrase that again please?

Hello,

First Of all following our previous comment -

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced.

We deeply value our relationship with you and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service and we are very sorry that we were unable to meet your expectation.

I will try to answer few questions just to clear all confusions you guys may have.

Question: Why Google Drive Player Advanced Script not working?

Answer: Recently Google made some minor changes as they do regularly. Due to these changes, Google Drive Player Advanced Script is not working.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: When will you provide an update?

Answer: So far there are no new methods which will play videos from Google Drive using only IPv6 on the server. But the old method sometimes plays videos for some networks, from some servers which may include our demo too. Any other Script / API provider is not able to provide that same old IPv6 only method too that we are using for more than 6 Months on our Google Drive Player Advanced Script. We are still working on the new solution, We are searching for the new solution. As soon as we have it we will provide an update as we always try to do.

[FONT=&amp]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]

Question: Why & How Google Drive Player Ultimate Script / Plugin / API?

Answer: Google Drive Player Ultimate Script / Plugin / API use a different method for playing videos from Google Drive from the first. That's why it play videos for all type of networks from the first and still it playing videos for all type of networks. But you may have faced some slowness on API server recently which happened during the absence of our lead programmer and CEO.

[FONT=&amp]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]

Question: Why slow support?

Answer: First of all we were short on skilled staffs during the update to check the issue and inform our clients. That's why it caused the slow support issue.Later on, we are working on our API server and new solution actively so we can provide updates soon. However, we will try to reply & solve all pending support tickets within next 48 hours.

You may contact us over Skype fro faster reply than Support Ticket / Live Chat. Our Skype - live:contact_38242

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back