Selling Google Drive Player Script - Stream Your Google Drive Video Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikrMovies

Google drive player script - stream your google drive & google photos video files

Google Drive Player Script helps you to stream video files stored on google drive and google photos in a fully customizable way, you will have full control over the player. I'll try to explain all features below -
[FONT=&amp]
Features:

[/FONT]- Google Drive + Google Photos Support
- JWPlayer / VideoJS Available
- Player + Download Available
- Bulk Links Generation
- Add Your Own Subtitle
- Add Custom Image Preview
- Edit Existing Link Titles
- Search Link using Link Title
- Add Pop + Banner Advertisements
- Advanced Yet Easy Controls
- Awesome Admin Dashboard
- Free 6 Months Updates
- Free Installation Service
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Affordable One-Time Payment
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]Demo Google Drive: GOOGLE DRIVE TEST VIDEO

Demo Google Photos: GOOGLE PHOTOS TEST VIDEO

[FONT=&amp]Price: $45.00 USD One-Time Payment

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Screenshots & [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Order[/FONT][FONT=&amp]: [/FONT]https://juicycodes.com/downloads/google-drive-player-advanced-script

Payment Methods: Bitcoin Payment ( Automatic & Instant Delivery ) , PayPal Payment ( Automatic & Instant Delivery )

Get In Touch: Support System & Skype live:contact_38242 or PM me here.

Code:
[I]We have a basic version of this script too, but that use a [/I][I]different[/I][I] method to stream google drive videos and has few limitations - [URL="https://juicycodes.com/downloads/google-drive-player-basic-script/"]Check That Out Here[/URL] ![/I]

FAQs:

1. Why should I buy this script ?
- Google Drive storage is very cheap and Google's speed is very fast worldwide so streaming through this script will help you to serve your visitor / clients better. Also unlike video hosts, you can put your own ads and earn more.

2. Do I need Ipv6 Address to run this script ?
- For GOOGLE DRIVE you need to have an IPv6 address on your hosting / vps / server but you don't need IPv6 for GOOGLE PHOTOS.

3. What if this script stop working ?
- Due to google updates, it may happen that this script stops working in future, but we will provide updated script for free as far as you have update subscription.

4. Do you offer refund or money back ?
- All payments made to us using any payment method is fully non-refundable, so please ask us your questions and read knowledgebase to understand what you are buying.

5. Would you provide support on WJ ?
- Yes, comment on this post or PM me to get support in WJ.

For more questions, visit our Knowledgebase Here or Create a support ticket, Add me on Skype or PM me here.

Code:
[FONT=&amp]We are the same googledriveplayer.com team, just we moved to a new brand to offer more products and service. Hope you'll like it.[/FONT]

Thanks.

10% Discount On Google Drive Player Advanced Script, Use JUICY10PERCENT as the discount code.

Last edited:
264 comments
its wokring again
i think onedrvie account take time to upgrade and work
so sorry man for Abuseing you

It's ok. I hope that you will be more calm and polite in future. Still, if any issues like this happen just after a minute or, in future please understand that it's not an issue from our side.

Thanks.

Hello, I update to 4.0.0 today and all my movies now not have subtitles, is a problem from upgrade?

Edit: Subtitles not works, I add subtitle to my movie and still not works.
----
Edit: issue fixed by support, thanks

Last edited:
Hello, I update to 4.0.0 today and all my movies now not have subtitles, is a problem from upgrade?

Edit: Subtitles not works, I add subtitle to my movie and still not works.

Please create a ticket and we will solve your issue.

Google Drive Player Advanced Script Updated Version 4.0.0

Changelog:

• Version 4.0.0
  • New Cool User Interface
  • Popular Links List Added
  • Link Statistics Chart Added
  • Updated JW Player & VideoJS
  • New “Author” User Role Added
  • Encrypted & Minified Page Source
  • Improved Streaming Links Security
  • Improved Cache Management Added
  • Improved Data Security (MySQL Database)
  • Admin & Author Login Log (With IP and details)
  • Coding Level Firewall Added (Block IPs / Countries)
  • Many more cool features added and different bugs fixed

Thanks.

Last edited:
Bought the advanced script - Videos didn't play on many networks.

Bought the new Ultimate script + API - Constantly having problems with the videos. They don't play many times till refreshes the page.

I was a satisfied customer before. Sigh.

Last edited:
Anyone using latest version GDA4 with nginx that can share the configuration

As it seems the rewrite URL has changed everything return 404 now.

Bought the new Ultimate script + API - Constantly having problems with the videos. They don't play many times till refreshes the page.

I bought ultimate api script,
Why in the hell it has problems where some video can not be played even after 50 times refreshed, deleted cookies, cache, using different browser while the source is playable.
Not all videos but some do, so it waste my time to check every video i added.

Please fix.

I bought ultimate api script,
Why in the hell it has problems where some video can not be played even after 50 times refreshed, deleted cookies, cache, using different browser while the source is playable.
Not all videos but some do, so it waste my time to check every video i added.

Please fix.

I am really sorry that you are facing such issue.

Please create a support ticket here - https://support.juicycodes.com with all details and we will try our best to solve your issue.

Thanks.

please fix your script lot of people are complaining. sometime video just stopped and sometime they don;t even load and gave error and sometime they are working.
you clearly need to check your script buddy. tell your coder to have a thorough look.

please fix your script lot of people are complaining. sometime video just stopped and sometime they don;t even load and gave error and sometime they are working.
you clearly need to check your script buddy. tell your coder to have a thorough look.

Thanks for letting us know about it, though we already know about the issue and have been working on it to get it fixed. We will be fixing it as soon as possible, Please be patient and allow us enough time.

Thank you again.

While you are fixing the script, please add in the ChromeCast button on the JWPlayer please. Thank you.

Guys, in our field, all of us know how hard it is to find professionalism. Whether ad-networks, offshore hosting or scripts.

With that being said, I believe we should be thankful to Juicy Codes for providing us with such an awesome script and fast and consistent updates. It is the best script ever.

This review is in no way asked by QuikrMovies/JuicyCodes but rather a self-felt need to share review.

Anyone else having problem loading the script today?

Last edited:
streaming down again.. not working please fix this asap. and just to let your folks know others have already fixed now like 123movies and fmovies etc..

streaming down again.. not working please fix this asap. and just to let your folks know others have already fixed now like 123movies and fmovies etc..

streaming stop working right now, hope juicy teams find and fix the problem.

Hello Guys,

We already fixed it and also we already released updates for all of our scripts and APIs. Please check your email
inbox / spam / junk folder for updater files and tutorial. In case you can't find it get in touch with us over Live Chat, Skype Or, create a support ticket here - https://support.juicycodes.com

Thanks.

Awesome script with an awesome code.

Don't have any doubt to buy it, it is one of the best plugins that exist for movie sites.

Regards,
p.team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back