Selling Google Drive Player Script - Stream Your Google Drive Video Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikrMovies

Google drive player script - stream your google drive & google photos video files

Google Drive Player Script helps you to stream video files stored on google drive and google photos in a fully customizable way, you will have full control over the player. I'll try to explain all features below -
[FONT=&amp]
Features:

[/FONT]- Google Drive + Google Photos Support
- JWPlayer / VideoJS Available
- Player + Download Available
- Bulk Links Generation
- Add Your Own Subtitle
- Add Custom Image Preview
- Edit Existing Link Titles
- Search Link using Link Title
- Add Pop + Banner Advertisements
- Advanced Yet Easy Controls
- Awesome Admin Dashboard
- Free 6 Months Updates
- Free Installation Service
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Affordable One-Time Payment
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]Demo Google Drive: GOOGLE DRIVE TEST VIDEO

Demo Google Photos: GOOGLE PHOTOS TEST VIDEO

[FONT=&amp]Price: $45.00 USD One-Time Payment

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Screenshots & [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Order[/FONT][FONT=&amp]: [/FONT]https://juicycodes.com/downloads/google-drive-player-advanced-script

Payment Methods: Bitcoin Payment ( Automatic & Instant Delivery ) , PayPal Payment ( Automatic & Instant Delivery )

Get In Touch: Support System & Skype live:contact_38242 or PM me here.

Code:
[I]We have a basic version of this script too, but that use a [/I][I]different[/I][I] method to stream google drive videos and has few limitations - [URL="https://juicycodes.com/downloads/google-drive-player-basic-script/"]Check That Out Here[/URL] ![/I]

FAQs:

1. Why should I buy this script ?
- Google Drive storage is very cheap and Google's speed is very fast worldwide so streaming through this script will help you to serve your visitor / clients better. Also unlike video hosts, you can put your own ads and earn more.

2. Do I need Ipv6 Address to run this script ?
- For GOOGLE DRIVE you need to have an IPv6 address on your hosting / vps / server but you don't need IPv6 for GOOGLE PHOTOS.

3. What if this script stop working ?
- Due to google updates, it may happen that this script stops working in future, but we will provide updated script for free as far as you have update subscription.

4. Do you offer refund or money back ?
- All payments made to us using any payment method is fully non-refundable, so please ask us your questions and read knowledgebase to understand what you are buying.

5. Would you provide support on WJ ?
- Yes, comment on this post or PM me to get support in WJ.

For more questions, visit our Knowledgebase Here or Create a support ticket, Add me on Skype or PM me here.

Code:
[FONT=&amp]We are the same googledriveplayer.com team, just we moved to a new brand to offer more products and service. Hope you'll like it.[/FONT]

Thanks.

10% Discount On Google Drive Player Advanced Script, Use JUICY10PERCENT as the discount code.

Last edited:
264 comments
API key payment only via Bitcoin? WTF?

Support no answer???? Skype no answer??? Another service dead.....

API server down???? cURL Error (7): Failed to connect to *****.juicy*****.com port 80: Connection refused

Last edited:
me to
Support no answer

i send bitcoin after send i get this msg
Your withdrawal request has been received. However, a manual step is required before it can be completed.
While most Bitcoin withdrawals are processed instantly, we manually check some of them for security reasons (for example of new accounts). They will be processed within 48 hours. You will receive an email confirmation when the withdrawal has been processed.

and I told them about it , did not activate the API ,

API key payment only via Bitcoin? WTF?

Support no answer???? Skype no answer??? Another service dead.....

API server down???? cURL Error (7): Failed to connect to *****.juicy*****.com port 80: Connection refused

Classic scam, bitcoin payment not track. Create 10 php scripts and each with an error. The realization of how bad, catastrophically programming, a lot of bugs. That's why users and complain and ask for a refund money via PayPal, Bitcoin No, it is not possible to ask for the money back.

They are not able to solve the problem, others that offer service to resolve this problem immediately, API, and also those who offer this service free of charge.

This is a terrible, terrible service. It is important that the charge for the service, and users are ignoring.

Last Activity: 5th Mar 2017 07:16 PM

Skype Activity:

qxRO8MK.png

Last edited:
Hi, all !!

I want you say all and please listen to me. First Juicycodes are NOT SCAM i dont care if u believe or not that cost not.

For me is PERFECT working and no problem with plugins wordpress and when i am at home and will send you PROOF of my SCREENSHOT how is fine working with plugins.

Please be understand that Juicycodes cant answer for all like 100000 users in same time that why hes busy and fix his update...

Regards

Classic scam, bitcoin payment not track. Create 10 php scripts and each with an error. The realization of how bad, catastrophically programming, a lot of bugs. That's why users and complain and ask for a refund money via PayPal, Bitcoin No, it is not possible to ask for the money back.

They are not able to solve the problem, others that offer service to resolve this problem immediately, API, and also those who offer this service free of charge.

This is a terrible, terrible service. It is important that the charge for the service, and users are ignoring.

Last Activity: 5th Mar 2017 07:16 PM

Skype Activity:

qxRO8MK.png

What are you talking about "classic scam"? Yes, it was having issues because of a ddos attack but now everything is good. I talked to support via support ticket and on skype. You have to understand people have their personal lives too but I think they handled this attack quite well. Also, I would like to mention that they offered a 15 day extension on their API service because of the downtime and the inconvenience caused. Quite professional I must say. This is by way the best support and best google drive plugin I've used to date.

Before you get your facts straight, you should not use the word "scam" so easily. I'm really tired of seeing this word used so freely on this forum.

Hello,

I am truly sorry if you faced any issues with our ordering and billing system. But to clarify things I will list what we use on our website for ordering and billing -

1. WordPress - https://wordpress.org
2. Easy Digital Downloads - https://easydigitaldownloads.com
3. GoUrl EDD - Bitcoin Altcoin Payment Gateway - https://wordpress.org/plugins/gourl-bitcoin-easy-digital-downloads-edd/
4. PayPal payment gateway is integrated within EDD by default.

So, first of all, we coded none of them and we are not responsible for any bugs on ordering and billing side. We offer PayPal payments from the start but due to some issues on our PayPal account, we stopped accepting it on website temporarily. However, we were always accepting PayPal payment by discussing over Support Ticket or Skype. If you know that we accept only Bitcoin that you are not well informed that's for sure. We do accept Paypal, Bitcoin, Skrill, Neteller and Payoneer.

By now, we have enabled PayPal payments on website too. Also, all of the products are working fine for all of our active/new clients and they are happy.

But again, I am truly sorry if you faced any issues. Let me know if you have any questions or Support Ticket ID (if you have created one), I will try my best to assist you and clear all confusion.

Thanks.

so this script not working anymore?

[FONT=&quot]Hello,

All of our products is working fine but there were issues with our Ultimate API due to continuous DDoS attacks. However, we have migrated to a server with Enterprise Garde DDoS protection to provide better uptime than before. You may want to check our server status using this link - https://status.juicycodes.com

If you have any questions regarding any of our products don't hesitate to let me know over PM on WJ, Skype or Support Ticket.

Thanks.[/FONT]

Last edited:
I have Google Drive Player Advanced Script and now my script say "cURL Error (6): Could not resolve host:"
----------------------
Edit: I change my PHP configuration 5.6.30 to > 7.0.17 and works perfect now.

Last edited:
dont buy there scripts i have buy onedrive script yesterday and less than hour onedrive stop because limited share , i have upgrade my account in onedrive but still my files limited .
and i have ask him to refund my money , he told me that
" Unfortunately I have 0 experience with OneDrive "
he have no experience with onedirve and sell script work with onedrive !!!
" we are not responsible for what happen on external sources "
how come you sell script and dont test it for working long time i just buy script yasterday and less than houre stop . you should know if it there is error about limition when you selling it .
i can accept that if you sell me it from Previous month not In last houre
so Keep away from him , he is selling scripts working for less than houre and then stoping for ever

Last edited:
dont buy there scripts i have buy onedrive script yesterday and less than hour onedrive stop because limited share , i have upgrade my account in onedrive but still my files limited .
how come you sell script and dont test it for working long time i just buy script yasterday and less than houre stop . you should know if it there is error about limition when you selling it .
so Keep away from him , he is selling scripts working for less than houre and then stoping for ever

[FONT=&quot]Hello,

This limitation has not been officially announced by Microsoft neither any of your clients reported about it. But based on different sources this limitation can be lifted by getting a 365 account.

However, Any external sources used by our products like Google, OneDrie, Yandex can limit your usage for various reasons, this is beyond our control and we are not responsible for it in any way. We have stated this in our Terms and Conditions clearly - https://puu.sh/uVLZT/7898dd3ca8.png[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here's When I said "I have 0 experience with OneDrive" - https://puu.sh/uVM2e/1358caf601.png
Here's When I said "we are not responsible for what happen on external sources" - https://puu.sh/uVMi5/e787588e4c.png

We tested our script for sure and also we provide updates if there's any issue which can be fixed. The issue you have is fully from OneDrive side and it's their new rule which you can lift using 365 accounts.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]References: Microsoft limits the amount of data OneDrive users can share, OneDrive: Microsoft schränkt die Free-Accounts weiter ein | Deskmodder.de[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Also, our Terms and Conditions clearly state that all payments are fully non-refundable. I am truly sorry that you are facing such issues and we are not able to help as this is beyond our control.

However, if you have any more questions or need any help on script side please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We will always be happy to help you.

Thanks.[/FONT]

told you i have upgrade my account . my account now is 365 account but still not work , as you said "I have 0 experience with OneDrive" really you dont have any info about onedrive i can see it now . so stop selling scripts you dont have any information about sites that well work with it .
and now he said my problem is "[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]various reasons[/FONT]" , Shame on you
i can see now , you are selling script do nothing and then if any Client complaine you just said its external sources problem or [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]various reasons[/FONT]
last thing i have to advice all dont buy there scripts , you can see now what happen to me

Last edited:
told you i have upgrade my account . my account now is 365 account but still not work , as you said "I have 0 experience with OneDrive" really you dont have any info about onedrive i can see it now . so stop selling scripts you dont have any information about sites that well work with it .
and now he said my problem is "external sources" , Shame on you
i can see know you selling script do nothing and then if any Client complaine you just said its external sources problem or external sources
last thing i have to advice all dont buy there scripts , you can see now what happen to me

Well, in that case you should contact OneDrive about it. You know very well that it's not an issue from our side and we are not to blame.

Still, you are independent of thinking or saying anything about us.

However, if you have any more questions or need any help on script side please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We will always be happy to help you.

Thanks.

I understand your frustration but how is this their problem? The issue you're having isn't with their script but with OneDrive's share limitation. This is implemented on their end and Juicycodes does not hold responsibility for that. I use their Google Drive plugin and yes it's been down because Google randomly patches things but they quickly fixed things. I can't speak for OneDrive because I never used it. I just want to say again that, anything can change at any given time, so you'll have to blame those companies but not Juicycode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back