Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Upton

All of we know that google dancing is occurred when its time to ranking up new website according to our targeted keywords. you will be shocked to see the ranking dancing time to time. like 1st day you will see your website got page 2 and you will definitely expect to hit 1st page next couple of days? but its not like that, immediately your rank will be down from page 2 to page 7 or 8 or even will get disappear from 10 pages! so whats about your experience and what kind of SEO you will do under this situation?

3 comments
All of we know that google dancing is occurred when its time to ranking up new website according to our targeted keywords. you will be shocked to see the ranking dancing time to time. like 1st day you will see your website got page 2 and you will definitely expect to hit 1st page next couple of days? but its not like that, immediately your rank will be down from page 2 to page 7 or 8 or even will get disappear from 10 pages! so whats about your experience and what kind of SEO you will do under this situation?

When you see Google dance, you have to wait for a while. Then act, do proper SEO to help boost your rankings and traffic. Don't get scared if you see your site dropping or something, be pacient and wait until everything is over, then act.

When you see Google dance, you have to wait for a while. Then act, do proper SEO to help boost your rankings and traffic. Don't get scared if you see your site dropping or something, be pacient and wait until everything is over, then act.

Yes I think I'm getting positive result. When I was doing backlinsk for the 1st time for my brand new website that time there was too much google dancing but now 2 months has been pas & I'm still building backlinsk as natural way. Now there are moe than 20 keywords got steady ranking & top position on google! I hope to I will be safe in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back