Selling Google Adwords, Facebook & Godaddy Vouchers

Status
Not open for further replies.

gandhifollower

I have the following :
Google adwords $75 Voucher
Facebook $50 Voucher
Godaddy $10 Voucher

Will sell for $15, $15 & $10 respectively, $35 if anyone buys them all.

7 comments
Here is the Proof
2iqjx3c.jpg

And I got it from Godaddy.

WTF are u serious. You can get those vouchers with many hosting provider & u are selling it here. That would make out all ur cost u spent on hosting.

One of the hosting site provides 1yr hosting for $42 & with
t3ufn7.png

And Many other like godaddy does the same thing.

Please check these could be only redeemed by people in Canada and Australia if i am not wrong.

Also does this work on any account, if yes i can order it and send u the $10 for facebook.

Also, i would first have to add the credit to my account then is when i can pay you, don't worry i wont run away with the money if you think so coz i am a trusted person here.

Cheerz

WTF are u serious. You can get those vouchers with many hosting provider & u are selling it here. That would make out all ur cost u spent on hosting.

Sorry I didn't understand, what's Your problem in whatever I do ?
And my thread is not place for your advertising

Please check these could be only redeemed by people in Canada and Australia if i am not wrong.

Also does this work on any account, if yes i can order it and send u the $10 for facebook.

Also, i would first have to add the credit to my account then is when i can pay you, don't worry i wont run away with the money if you think so coz i am a trusted person here.

Cheerz

Checking and sending you pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back