Google AdSense with Movie Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOBRAJESH

Dear Webmaster,

i really need a help from you guys, i have a two domain EX: Domain1.com and Domain2.com, Domain1.com is a movie website and Domain2.com is a google AdSense website, from Movie website i added a downloads link button and redirect a traffic to google AdSense they have to go for verification and download link will generate but in different domain domain3.com, after using this process like 2 month google limited my account AdSense account i don't know how they limited my account and what is the reason, i saw many website like mkvcinemas katmovieshd big big website they are doing such things for year and year but their AdSense never get limited. can you please help me for this, if you guys give me a paid solution then i am ready to get help from you guys

Suggest and support is highly needed thanks a lot for you help

3 comments
Dear Webmaster,

i really need a help from you guys, i have a two domain EX: Domain1.com and Domain2.com, Domain1.com is a movie website and Domain2.com is a google AdSense website, from Movie website i added a downloads link button and redirect a traffic to google AdSense they have to go for verification and download link will generate but in different domain domain3.com, after using this process like 2 month google limited my account AdSense account i don't know how they limited my account and what is the reason, i saw many website like mkvcinemas katmovieshd big big website they are doing such things for year and year but their AdSense never get limited. can you please help me for this, if you guys give me a paid solution then i am ready to get help from you guys

Suggest and support is highly needed thanks a lot for you help
Hello I will help you PM me more details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back