Goodbye to THE Almighty Litewarez :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

litewarez

Friends and Foes of mine,

I never thought i would see the day when i say goodbye but thank god today isnot that day.. anyways :D

ill will not be active as much in about 1-2 weeks as iv'e just landed myself a SUPER job xD

Ill be working as a manager in a ICT Management team for a company called XXXX

This is the biggest job I think that I will never get another career like this and not to mention the pension xD

So yea in few weeks when I start I will not be online as much :(

but ill be around now and again.

Wish me luck :)

54 comments
Good luck man, get rich soon.

One advice, edit your post, don't link your real work to your dark side, people can screw with you and consider it fun, it happened before.

Not talking about risk as in "exposure" talking about folks doing spam or whatever other dumb crap, anyway, was just trying to help.

Remember this though, if you get rich and didn't buy me a private island, I'll go Rambo on your ass.

Good luck man, get rich soon.

One advice, edit your post, don't link your real work to your dark side, people can screw with you and consider it fun, it happened before.

LW take this seriously, people can literally call them up complain and somehow reference to you and you'll get fired.

i loled, what they gonna so tho really, someone in your company does warez stuff.. they say whoo and get the answer "Litewarez"...... they employ millions of people..

Removed anyways

Negro it's not about "warez" stuff, they could just email and say "you know this dude" since if I remember correctly you posted your pic before and lots of idiots save random pics for weird reasons.

Woah, we're getting way off-topic here lol, anyway, as I said, good luck my friend, wish you the best.

Because me and Elio run the game.. you people just tricking it, we know how to handle ourselves in the company of a tart.. in other words we don't stutter and talk about our new sites xD

oh yah, another going away thread. Only messing. Best of luck Litewarez. I actually start a new job on Monday week too and won't be online as much either. Hope it all works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back