Status
Not open for further replies.

timtamboy63

Honestly, these posts are stupid. If i was selling something, i would get kinda pissed if everyone just said "good luck for the sale" and no-one bidded. Whats the point of them? They just increase post counts...
I dunno, I reckon they should be stopped

60 comments
It's not a useless thread, it is a completely legitimate complaint. There is absolutely no point in posting "good luck with your sale <3" seriously that's so stupid, I can understand doing that every once in a while if the thread falls back a few pages and you want to bump your friends thread but a whole page of "omg good luck" and that nonsense is simply idiotic. I think these posters should get an infraction for it, since they're clearly doing it just to boost their post count without contributing anything.

thanks I'll remember not to bump your sales thread, but if thats all thats going on its pointless. but it may also be a sign no one wants what you are selling or not the right price etc.

Honestly, these posts are stupid. If i was selling something, i would get kinda pissed if everyone just said "good luck for the sale" and no-one bidded. Whats the point of them? They just increase post counts...
I dunno, I reckon they should be stopped

i think the same thing good luck bumps and
thing to same effect should be disallowed

You guys are idiots this is a legit complaint all i ever see in a sales thread is "gud luck m8" if someone wants their thread bumping they will ask

btw this has been brought up before and i believe that people were told not to do it or get infracted

But the mods are slipping :P

yeah, i mean if i wanna bid on something, i'd rather not go through 5 pages of "good luck with the sale" before i can see what the latests bid is :\

The same happens whem sbdy sells his site.
A shitload of posts like "omg, this site is gonna get screwed", "new owner is ruin it", "don't sell it it's gonna get ruined", " hope new owner ain't gonna screw it", etc.
It doesn't add value to the topic and may even put off potential buyers.

I think a mod should be added, dont know its name.
But it works like this.

I mean that replies by thread creator or any other user won't bump the topic at all. This should be done for Marketplace.

Also, few new rules should be added. Like banning fake bids.
________
LOS ANGELES DISPENSARY

Last edited:
So from now on all irrelevant replies made in marketplace will be deleted, if repeated will cause an infraction, everyone agrees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back