Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudShadow

Ok guys, so i'm looking for some good filehosts for free users like mediafire. They should give almost unlimited downloading if not completely unlimited, no wait time. basically like mediafire.com

Currently i know of 4 such sites

1. mediafire
2. ifile
3. Adrive
4. Sharehoster

do you guys know of any else? It would be awesome if they support max 1GB file size.

I dont mind if i have to buy a premium account there to upload large amounts of files, i can manage that.

thanks in advance

EDIT:

Also not megaupload, as i already upload there.

I need a new host, thanks.

16 comments
I dont care about returns, i earn enough to cover my server costs and give me a account or 2. which is more than enough for me.

I already upload to mediafire, but there are quite few problems with it, like corrupted archives and the 200MB limit.

I used to upload to adrive.com . Its one of the best sites for free users to download from. When i had a rapidleech server it was very easy to remote upload the files there, but now that i have a RDP its kinda hard to directly upload files, slow speeds from both US and EU servers.

Sharehoster.com and ifile were good when i had a EU server, now that i have a USA one speeds are very slow( as both are European filehosts)

So apart from mediafire, can you guys suggest a host?

@george

thanks for the suggestion, but their site seems to be messed up, tried to upload a file, and cant even see a upload progress bar

yeah, no progress bar.. just wait til the upload is complete. i tried upload some files and all were good

check this out ;)
Code:
http://dls.filezzz.com/

I dont care about returns, i earn enough to cover my server costs and give me a account or 2. which is more than enough for me.

I already upload to mediafire, but there are quite few problems with it, like corrupted archives and the 200MB limit.

I used to upload to adrive.com . Its one of the best sites for free users to download from. When i had a rapidleech server it was very easy to remote upload the files there, but now that i have a RDP its kinda hard to directly upload files, slow speeds from both US and EU servers.

Sharehoster.com and ifile were good when i had a EU server, now that i have a USA one speeds are very slow( as both are European filehosts)

So apart from mediafire, can you guys suggest a host?

Mediafire allows you to upload up to 10GB file, if you're a premium member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back