Status
Not open for further replies.

kolaps

Hi!

I'm looking for a filehost where to upload big files (more than 1 GB, usually 1.4 Gb) (movies).

Is there any host that pays well and would allow free users to download that kind of files?

Sounds like fileserve & filesonic are good host, but their limit for free users is 1GB...

Another solution would be to rar files & cut them in few smaller files, but I guess this way I'll have less downloads and anyway from my understanding filshosts count only 1 dl/ip/24hrs (?)...

Any suggestions?

Thanks friends!

14 comments
Hey, thanks for your reply.

For sure that's an option but I was thinking that maybe it would make some users avoid my files.

From your experience users don't mind if it's splitted?

Thx :)

Users hate lots of split files.

If you split it in to 2 and do at least 2 mirrors, so they can download both parts at the same time.

Thanks everybody for your replies!

Uploaddot allows up to 30gb if you're a registered user. Although they are just starting out, but I haven't had any major issues yet.

Do they pay something? For how long do you use them?

this is a 14.68 Go ISO file (mass effect2), you can download it and you dont even have to regester

http://www.duckload.com/download/JrQP2

you can even resume download

Ok, cool, will try them out :)

hey bit i prefer fileserve nd rapidshare if dey r more dn 1 gb prefer this 2 filehost or you can also split them into rar.!

Ok, thanks for your answer :)

filesonic can allow up to 5G

And it can be downloadable by free users as well? If so, is there anything special to do to enable that?

use Duckload

Yeah, they look interesting for me, will try them out!

FileServe: Free users can download files bigger than 1GB .
Filesonic: Free users can not download files bigger than 1GB .
Hosts for big files are cramit.in ( 100GB max upload ), filehook.com (unlimited file size).
I don't know for how long files are kept alive for free user.

i thought that filesonic has max. 1GB for free users to download. + it's not by default, you have to change your earning plan. also... i wouldn't suggest filesonic for big files at all lol.

i would suggest:

duckload or megaupload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back