Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudShadow

Due to some unknown and stupid reason i formatted one of my drives. :(
It contained 15-16GB of very important data and i dont have any backups of it. I have heard that its possible to recover lost data by using a data recovery software but there are so many and i'm confused which one would actually work.

This data is extremely important and i cant loose it so any suggestions on recovering it will be appreciated.

10 comments
Try O&O DiskRecovery it safe my .... often ! Search O&O BlueCon 7.1 , its a widowsPE LiveCD include Diskrecovery and other tools from O&O.

Good luck

There are some free software available u can search them on google but I do not believe in free software as it will end up messing my computer with virus and spywares and whether it recovers your data intact or not is not guaranteed there are chances that u end up loosing your precious data. So I look for cheap and good software. For recovery software, I bought one before called "Kernel for FAT and NTFS", good thing is that it's one time payment and then it allows me to use forever

I used get data back and it recovered everything. :D

Not even 1 file lost, thank you for the suggestion guys. This software has saved my 1 year's work.

Last edited:
I used get data back and it recovered everything. :D

Not even 1 file lost, thank you for the suggestion guys. This software has my 1 year's work.

Great to hear you got all your data back I will look this application up myself this sort of thing is always handy to have (y)

JGM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back