Status
Not open for further replies.

OneManCrew

FB3BTf1.png

A few words about one of my most loved actors in the world Robin Williams that passed away last night.

As I was growing up TV was my main source of entertainment, that is of course until the computer showed up and turned me into an absolute geek, but back in those days TV and Movies were my main thing, I was hooked to the thing getting that little piece of heaven from USA or United Kingdom was a miracle for me.
As time passed and I was getting older I had a sense that I've seen it all already and nothing can surprise me anymore at that moment I've seen some movie with Robin Williams (I can't remember the name) and meeeh I was laughing like I never laughed before.. oh boy that man had a rare talent, a true shiny star on my screen.

I was sorry to hear he died, but I refuse to be sad! that man wanted us so much to laugh so I'm going to DOWNLOAD his movies and watch a few as I want to remember him as a man who brought me many laughs.

I hope your ok up there Robin.. make all those dead guys laugh like you always did :)

3CK1q9l.png

23 comments
This was one shocking news, I was like WTF when i saw the news via browsing Facebook statuses ...
He was a legend and will be missed
May His Soul Rest In Peace

Can not agree more here Gosh, it is the power, energy and theory from his films make who I am today, always encourage strongness, honesty and love in life.
with his sprit carry me through the darkness and weakness,
love him forever Robin, R.I.P.

It is really a shame to have lost someone like that. However, if you consider the fact that he had the beginning phases of Parkinson’s disease and struggled with depression, combine that with years of cocaine abuse (which also fries your brain) I am afraid he was just ‘spent’. What a shame.

This has been one of the saddest moments of the year. He was one of my favorite actors and comedians and he will forever be missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back