Registered With: namecheap
Expires:
Ownership proof: (MUST)
WGsKBfW.png

Price or Starting Bid: $500
If Auction: Yes
Auction End Date: flexible
BIN (Buy It Now) Price: best bet

Selling in USA only, other countries am not sure any payment method is safe, unless you have bitcoins, please restrain from beting.
Paypal / cashapp / venmo / bank deposit / zelle. You must sign my invoice from company to customer in case you do a charge back or something shady be ready to come to small claim court in Florida. Be ADVISED!

Overview
Alexa Rank: 1.6M, was under 100k when i had time to dedicated to its seo. So Potential proven.
I have deals with adultforce and others.
for example
AaQN09G.png

i never did pop ups or any other malicious advertisement, i think they are an abomination.
Currently making revenue? no, nor have i care for this site for a year or so.

What do i get?
Full source, it is php, not wordpress.
Every single video is hosted by my server, all videos are legal. Expect around 500g of videos.
Blog
Database and File transfer help included. (i use ovh, would be best if you do to)
i do not include any deal with adultforce, however, i can talk to them and see about an account transfer, otherwise you can edit the referral links your self (is per video so lot to change)

Optional.
i can setup a cdn like i have, but for extra $

Stats

O90zAHS.png

9pyGZko.png

2019 til 3/2/2019

5ajqqd3.png

Any questions relate to the site, please ask here so others can see.

Thank you

2 comments
Hello
@iraton

I can see that the servers are located in Canada for your site.

Q1. How much resources does your server uses to host gonewildhub.com ?

Q2. What are the hardware specifications of your server ?

Q3. How much will you charge for setting up CDN ?

Q4. What kind, & how will you setup the CDN ?

Q5. What is deal that you mentioned here with adultforce ? How can It make me money ?

Q6. Why are you not using cloudflare ?

Thanks for reading,

Best regards,

Akamai.

Hello
@iraton

I can see that the servers are located in Canada for your site.

Q1. How much resources does your server uses to host gonewildhub.com ?
Resource uses only when converting, the rest is bandwidth
Q2. What are the hardware specifications of your server ?
SP-32 Server - E3-1270v6 - 32GB - SoftRaid 2x2TB but i have it split it into vpses, got like 10 websites on it, gonewild will run on any soyoustart even the cheapest. Your problem is Bandwidth mostly
Q3. How much will you charge for setting up CDN ?
depending on how many you need, if you have 500mbps output that should be enough to serve 30+- a second or 2k a minute or 110k an hour
Q4. What kind, & how will you setup the CDN ?
i use nginx split, proven rock solid for years. i manage for a website with 10k-20k visits a minute.
Q5. What is deal that you mentioned here with adultforce ? How can It make me money ?
is a referral, people click on ads, buy, you get a %, but that's affiliates, there are other ways to make money with adult, google is your friend.
Q6. Why are you not using cloudflare ?
Can't find a reason to use it. HE Dns have been my go to for years, also creates problems with uploads.
Thanks for reading,

Best regards,

Akamai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back