Goimge Earn upto 12$/1000 views PP, WM, Skrill and Payza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too Much Ads...link redirecting also hampering...reduce ads and stop redirecting because lot of site already banned your site link.
u can reducing your rate also ....but STOP IT....otherwise not to love work with u...

Too Much Ads...link redirecting also hampering...reduce ads and stop redirecting because lot of site already banned your site link.
u can reducing your rate also ....but STOP IT....otherwise not to love work with u...
Hey there are only link redirecting, 1 pop and banner if we compare with other website there are so many popup and side window ads etc , and i m paying $12/1000 highest if you want i have to survive here i have to put little bit ads so i can earn and pay you guys if i don't earn how it is possible to pay
I think you understand what i mean

Thank you

hello ! Your website has delayed statistics,, i haven't seen 22.03.2015 ... but the right date is 7:00 am at the moment and now the right date is 22.03.2015. Could you fix it ? Thank you ! The point is that my stat is frozed and it's nott gooood :(

Last edited:
I lost money as well , because your website stat is a ...... ! Please fix it as soon as possible ! Otherwise, i am a big uploader, so if your site won't be good soon, i will choose another one ! Everybody wants to get money, and nobody wants to upload for those sites, which are useless.

hello ! Your website has delayed statistics,, i haven't seen 22.03.2015 ... but the right date is 7:00 am at the moment and now the right date is 22.03.2015. Could you fix it ? Thank you ! The point is that my stat is frozed and it's nott gooood :(
Hey sorry for the late reply because of weekends and it is fixed please try now
and we will pay your losses also don't worry, we won't let you down and i understand once again sorry for the trouble

Thank you

Hi, my statistics is frozen too from yesterday and I lose my money, please fix it .
Username: laitmen
and we will pay your losses also don't worry :)

Thank you

i think so the statistics are not correct
and we will pay your losses also don't worry :)

Last edited:
When will you pay our losses ? You promised that, so keep it because the stat has frozen again !!
Hey Stats are working fine if you still facing problem please pm your username
when you request your money i will take a average of previous days and pay you extra
Don't worry

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back