Status
Not open for further replies.
yes he gave out my private paypal details to another customer he has on his server
and is threating to report my site to the authorites
this is why i left
lmao, makes me only laugh.

I here, take so much pride in keeping confidential info a secret and that dude is giving it away as though its a gift... lol

lmao, makes me only laugh.

I here, take so much pride in keeping confidential info a secret and that dude is giving it away as though its a gift... lol
yes you could say im not happy about this at all but what can i do but hope nothing comes of it
also this is why i went back to secure hosting like your self
thank you for ganesh.rao for offering such a great sevice and online support:happy:

just to add to insault ive just found out that dean the owner of this hosting site still has all my file and database and will be using it to send out emails to all me members to premote another 2 forums that he host

ffs:(

Amazing how anybody can trust this clarksta as he is the one that hacked a site and wiped out all the database and then tried to sell YES sell the database back to them and even used all the data from the database himself to gain more accounts and people were asking were he got there emails from tried to blame ukhost4u for passing on as i know to full affect NOTHING does as the terms and conditions.
clarksta is a hacker and will do anything to get you onto his server only to screw you over in a short time..

He has changed his server more times than anybody else.
and as for the paypal ask him who used it , hes f*cking banned from having an account as he owes them money , ask yourself why he can't even get a job . (prison does that to you )

so if i were you beaware theres a hacker in your mist

chow

Code:
this boy  and i use the word Boy as none others fit he has a  major problem i track him as he is undergoing charges for his site s4life and i think he worked out a deal as in last 3 month he joined 32 sites  so what is he doing with the info,me i leave it up to u all but ask him why he has a hire help on his charges

Amazing how anybody can trust this clarksta as he is the one that hacked a site and wiped out all the database and then tried to sell YES sell the database back to them and even used all the data from the database himself to gain more accounts and people were asking were he got there emails from tried to blame ukhost4u for passing on as i know to full affect NOTHING does as the terms and conditions.
clarksta is a hacker and will do anything to get you onto his server only to screw you over in a short time..

He has changed his server more times than anybody else.
and as for the paypal ask him who used it , hes f*cking banned from having an account as he owes them money , ask yourself why he can't even get a job . (prison does that to you )

so if i were you beaware theres a hacker in your mist

chow
How dare you even say anything about anyone your site co-admin RizlaXT@forumXT stole my rapidshare account and threatened to delete it
if I did not leave a site and "be greeted with open arms" ..told him where to go!
I know clarksta total c*ap coming out your mouth wipe yr face with kleenex yr taking s*it.

Code:
this boy  and i use the word Boy as none others fit he has a  major problem i track him as he is undergoing charges for his site s4life and i think he worked out a deal as in last 3 month he joined 32 sites  so what is he doing with the info,me i leave it up to u all but ask him why he has a hire help on his charges

this is another one from forumXT seems there is a campaign
and by the way silram65 i'm a member of around 150 sites

just so everyone knows soulman is the owner of ukhost4u.org.uk

so he will try to say things to defend what ive said about him
fact is we all know the truth and why the fuck would i need the database with just a few members on anyway

pmsl: "hacker"

yer everyone run a mile im some hardcore hacker that will steal your info hahahaha

idiot

sillram65
your message makes no scence at all

i guess old age will do that to you

just so everyone knows soulman is the owner of ukhost4u.org.uk

so he will try to say things to defend what ive said about him
fact is we all know the truth and why the fuck would i need the database with just a few members on anyway

pmsl: "hacker"

yer everyone run a mile im some hardcore hacker that will steal your info hahahaha

idiot

sillram65
your message makes no scence at all

i guess old age will do that to you

Hacker / yes indeed u are , always threatning ppl and your the 1 who deleted his site .lock stock and barrel.
selling ppls info is the name of ur game thats y u always right about other ppl when u DON'T get your own way.
and you even wanted me to host ur forum again so i cant be that bad but i dont TRUST you as you would have done the same again but wiped everyones accounts out .

i know you fell out with all the others but there was no need to wipe out someones site ...........

well i payed for a resellers account from you so the debate between us "forumxt" had nothing to do with you
and as they where hosted on my account that dont make me a hacker you idiot

also i gave all the files back to them however you cocked up your server so all the databses that where taken where corrupt so they have you to thank for that
"and you told me that from you own mouth"^^^^

you just dont like the fact that ive told ppl in a popular forum like this about what you get up to

What your tos says and what you do are 2 diffrent things
good luck with anyone who hosts with you and i know about all the shit you have posted about me on fxt also

we can all play this game dean

ha this come from inside forum xt

Re: Clarksta At It Again
guys he has replied to the post . i think some of you need to read it

well it just goes to show how sad you realy are to have complete thread all about me

or i should be honored i dont know maybe you should tell me

btw badboy you talk a load of shit or should i call you knightsmith

clarksta was my customer for quite some time. Though he had an independent server / VPS I doubt under this Sun that he could do such shitty things.

Hacking a site requires a shit load of knowledge. Right from programming on web languages (PHP / SQL) to command line experience. I am not aware of clarksta knowing any web language, but he certainly wasn't a master at managing his server.

I find a one out of a 100 chances that he could have hacked your site or what not.

also if your no hack then why on your forum you evan have a page for Hacking & Cracking you see we have spys all over your forum there is about 8 members who have all been nice to you on the forum but its time to open them up and lets fuck you up

Ghetto you better look out bet your a fucking Nigga if you are ill come kick the liveing shit out of you black cunt go run off with all your other nigga buddy and stay away from the UK we dont need no more lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back