Selling Go4Prizes - Viral Contest System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damasc

Banned
Banned
I want to introduce to you a new amazing system, that can bring you an amazing passive income with minimum investments.

I'm proud to introduce to you Go4Prizes, a revolutionary web script that was created in such way that will become viral over night and will bring you income from CPALead, Adverts (AdSense for example), even from captcha (SolveMedia).

How it works?
This system is very easy and still so complex, basically this is a contest, for example you decide that evey month a lucky user to win a prize, let say a Smartphone (this is how demo works), then user have to complete 3 easy steps to join the contest, steps that will make your website viral and will bring you a pretty nice income.

Who doesn't want to win an amazing prize with 5 minutes of work? Well, who wants will have to join your contest in 3 easy steps:
  1. User have to complete a captcha (this is a security step and still, you get some extra cash from SolveMedia, because system uses their captcha).
  2. User have to invite an X number of friends (you decide how many), let's say 10 friends, using his referral URL. Until 10 unique visitors won't access his link, user won't be able to go to final step.
  3. User have to create a free account (he have to complete with his name, email, address, gender, country, etc). After he create his account, he have to confirm it and here comes CPALead, to confirm his account he have to complete a survey, then his account will be automatically confirmed and he can get some more chances to win your prize, by sending his special link to more friends.

So let say you drive 100 visitors to your website, every visitor will bring another 10 and those new visitors will bring another 10 and process will repeat again and again. Your website will become viral, visitors will love to win an amazing prize and they will complete your CPALead survey, basically you will earn money doing nothing. Besides that, just think how many possibilities you have if you own a very populated website.

How that sounds for you? Is amazing, I know. But what are you going to receive for your money? You will receive a cash machine, a very complex script and I will make a short list with some features.

To buy this script or to find more details and live working demo, go to: buy.go4prizes.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back