Status
Not open for further replies.

ibby

Banned
Banned
Back in July we showed you a preview of Gmail's new look, and we’ve been working this summer to make even more updates and improvements. Today, we’re giving you an in-depth look at the new design. If you like what you see, over the next few days you’ll be able to switch to the new look by clicking on Switch to the new look in the bottom-right of Gmail.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfW5e6jVsMs[/ame]
conversationlarge.png
Google is on a roll this week! The company just updated Reader with a new look and rumors of a native iOS Gmail app squeaked out, and now, Gmail will be receiving another visual overhaul. The new new look adds streamlined email threads similar to Google Wave, complete with profile pictures to more easily follow conversations. Many users disliked the generous use of white space on the new UI, so an elastic density option has been added to toggle between “compact”, “cozy”, and “comfortable” layouts. The selection of themes has also been updated with HD pictures, and the navigation panel can now be resized and moved. Advanced search options are accessible via a drop down, making finding emails and creating filters much faster.

The updated look will be rolling out over the next few days.
-------

In my opinion.. its Fucking AWESOME!

Source: Google

Guess most ppl gotta wait for the change

Tested this with 2 G+ accounts with gmail and 1 not..

only 1 of my account gots the new look, and it has G+, the others dont got new layout

Last edited:
31 comments
to change the layout check the bottom right of your gmail account and it should say change to new layout
--

or u just gotta wait

Last edited:

only 1 of my account gots the new look, and it has G+, the others dont got new layout

retards go into your email settings and go to the themes tab and change it to the preview theme or preview (dense) theme

eeeeeeeeee, I don't like the new look, I was like damn! where the option to get hell out of here to old look.

After the changes of facebook, the word 'change' has become a nightmare to me :facepalm:

I use Google Redesigned for in Firefox but I have all my mail through Thunderbird so I hardly ever login to my accounts via a browser.

JGM.

The new layout is damn nice. Better loading speeds as well.

I love the new version than old one.

I wont be changing to old one again :)

Back in July we showed you a preview of Gmail's new look, and we’ve been working this summer to make even more updates and improvements. Today, we’re giving you an in-depth look at the new design. If you like what you see, over the next few days you’ll be able to switch to the new look by clicking on Switch to the new look in the bottom-right of Gmail.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfW5e6jVsMs
conversationlarge.png
Google is on a roll this week! The company just updated Reader with a new look and rumors of a native iOS Gmail app squeaked out, and now, Gmail will be receiving another visual overhaul. The new new look adds streamlined email threads similar to Google Wave, complete with profile pictures to more easily follow conversations. Many users disliked the generous use of white space on the new UI, so an elastic density option has been added to toggle between “compactâ€, “cozyâ€, and “comfortable†layouts. The selection of themes has also been updated with HD pictures, and the navigation panel can now be resized and moved. Advanced search options are accessible via a drop down, making finding emails and creating filters much faster.

The updated look will be rolling out over the next few days.
-------

In my opinion.. its Fucking AWESOME!

Source: Google

Guess most ppl gotta wait for the change

Thanks for the info. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back