GlumboUploads.com -No Payments, No Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't leave Glumbo, guys please understand they're new (even new with new owner)

rapidshare(more than 10 years old), uploaded.to(more than 6 years old) , still they also got errors in their starting and fixed one by one..

just like that Glumbo will fix all(give time), i believe they do , and i like their hardwork to fix issues

Note:
if anybody leaved Glumbo means, please delete the files, so it may useful for others

I don't mind low earning unless good upload+download speed for free user and delete files 30 days or more, no converting my files into mp4:facepalm:

WHY?

Your account was banned by administrator. Tell me the reason. My account is storyvideo.

你的帐号被封的管理员。告诉我的原因。我的帐户storyvideo。

WHY?

They refused to pay.

They refused to pay.

They refused to pay.

They refused to pay.

Last edited:
s13 ... always dead !!!

admins , where r u ? u give up ?

We are working on it.

They refused to pay.

They refused to pay.

They refused to pay.

They refused to pay.

It really disgusting that you are asking us why! U have 5-6 accounts on our website and all are banned, and any next account will be banned too. You are a poor cheater, and we will never pay you any money. You have a fake files which are downloaded 100k times in 1-2 hrs. We pay only to honest users. Dont try to cheat us again! Its waste of your time. All files will be delated soon.

Any one received the payment?
We paid to all users last week. We will pay next payments tomorrow.

@storyvideo

Yes we refused to pay you and we banned your account because you are a cheater.
We don`t pay for fake downloads generated by fake files. You know better what you did.
This should be a warning for all of you who are trying to cheat our system with fake files. You really think someone will download a 500MB jpg file for 50.000 or 100.000 times ? really ?
And stop making new accounts and doing the same thing because we will ban those accounts too.

@akira

s13 is online and working fine now. what was wrong with it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back