GlumboUploads.com -No Payments, No Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
read what we wrote before...
We re-activated earnings system on 21-22 august... and on 22 august downloads were not counted at all cause at that date we were still working at this module....we reseted all earnings at that date and practically only earnings obtained after 22 august will be paid...in few hours everything will work again including stats...

@divineee

yes, sorry :) we just found a little misconfiguration...we need another 10-20 minutes and then will be ok

Edit: Seems that we need a little more time for that...Sorry

Last edited:
When you say that you're working on stats, does that mean that you're gonna adjust lost counting?
Well, you have to.

Well, seems like this site is having some troubles.
Just a question for the uploaders, in the past 1-2 weeks has any received a payout from them via paypal?

It seems to me that many filehosts are trying to method of "Paying via paypal but not accept paypal as premium purchases". Does that method actually work?

@FlashAsuna thanks for asking, but we launched earnings system just 4 days ago ... payments are made weekly every Wednesday so you just need to wait for another few days and you will see that GlumboUploads is paying uploaders...
And yes, payouts via paypal are working...

I just deleted all my files until stats counter is fix.

well to bad for you cause we just finished the work at servers...we tested downloads counting and seems that everything is fine...Stats are working now for all servers....

well to bad for you cause we just finished the work at servers...we tested downloads counting and seems that everything is fine...Stats are working now for all servers....

We'll see that later when we resume regular uploads. Thanks for the hard work.

I see, thanks for the information.
Is the site down by the way? Link doesn't seem to be working for me.

@exo yesterday i got complain from wbb said my link are premium only..im only upload file up to 1000MB how can it be for premium only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back