Global Payments .. except payoneer !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BF79

Hello friend.. do you know any other system who accept Global Payments .. except payoneer !!
I already have payoneer and my last payment is blocked !! since 6 days.. pending.. ( require some information) doc info...
I received money from the same persons since some years...

THANKS

13 comments
many payment gateway provide global payment.

like you can use paypal, skrill, payza, neteller.

will you provide more details ? like for business core, 1 user or multiple, what mode they can send ( cc, wire.. )

Hello my friend...
I have paypal, payza and neteller but they don't accept payment directly with credit card !!
payoneer accept it

no I don't think !! they accept to load your own account not for people to pay you with CC!!

You're correct I think. I didn't understand what you wanted originally. I read more and you can do that with a Skrill business account, but I don't know if that's what you want: https://help.skrill.com/en/Article/business/payments/how-do-i-accept-card-payments-via-skrill

yeah!! thx but they require too much!! for verified merchants ! I
MUST have documents which clearly confirm their commercial status. The minimum requirements are therefore:......
i don't have all..

Unverified merchants need to wait 1 month !! to able to withdraw!! but I will try

THANK YOU

But mate, if this is the case that you do not have enought documents and also do not want to wait, i have some solutions which can work out. But for that also your partner must have some documents to prove card owner and for you very less.

You can ask your partner to send you fund by Western Union/MoneyGram - These 2 sites allow to sender from CC and receiver can collect cash at his location easily by telling that code which your partner will provide. ( may be an ID to prove your name )

Also there are some more options but for that we need to know sender and receiver country name to be sure and specific.

But mate, if this is the case that you do not have enought documents and also do not want to wait, i have some solutions which can work out. But for that also your partner must have some documents to prove card owner and for you very less.

You can ask your partner to send you fund by Western Union/MoneyGram - These 2 sites allow to sender from CC and receiver can collect cash at his location easily by telling that code which your partner will provide. ( may be an ID to prove your name )

Also there are some more options but for that we need to know sender and receiver country name to be sure and specific.
thanks for reply !!
I own small forum.. that donator members send to money via paypal.. some of them haven't paypal.. only CC.. they sent to me with CC.. but since 1 week payoneer asked to give them more info about my buisness !! but is not really buisness !!

look here some question !!
Describe your line of business including products/services you provide
Website URL
What is your refund policy?
Refund Policy (URL)
Average delivery time
Average Transaction Amount USD
Estimated Number of Transactions (Monthly)
Estimated Amount of Transactions (Monthly)
Where are the majority of your customers located?

so I don't have all..
they are just donator via CC

I am afraid to say mate but this scene can possible for usually with paypal too,

And if everything is under terms i don't think they will make any issue for you.

So if they accept your line of business then no issue in providing above details - as a matter of fact amount as donation.

While not clear country name but here could be some solution:

https://www.ipay.ua/en/p2p
https://transferwise.com/
leupay.eu

Also can check VISA/ Mastercard fund transfer possibility for yours and sender country. If both from same country very much possible.

I am afraid to say mate but this scene can possible for usually with paypal too,

And if everything is under terms i don't think they will make any issue for you.

So if they accept your line of business then no issue in providing above details - as a matter of fact amount as donation.

While not clear country name but here could be some solution:

https://www.ipay.ua/en/p2p
https://transferwise.com/
leupay.eu

Also can check VISA/ Mastercard fund transfer possibility for yours and sender country. If both from same country very much possible.
.......possible for usually with paypal too

you are right !! but not all people have paypal + paypal hold money 1 month !! and payoneer just 3 days with CC

you are right !! but not all people have paypal + paypal hold money 1 month !! and payoneer just 3 days with CC

It seems like Payoneer was great for you. Is there any way you can fix the problem? Didn't you say they just wanted some information. Is it worth giving Payoneer the information to continue with them?

It seems like Payoneer was great for you. Is there any way you can fix the problem? Didn't you say they just wanted some information. Is it worth giving Payoneer the information to continue with them?
I have small forum for adult!! and donator donate to join vip forum !! do you think payoneer will accept this !! no I don't think !!
anyway.. already 3 members i helped them to open paypal. I will wait 1 month to get the money via paypal.. better than nothing

thank guys for help!

payoneer is great.

the worst of all is Payza. i recieved a payment and they put my account and funds on hold and they wont verify my account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back