Other GlanPol-net.eu - Remote Desktop - Linux/Windows/Encoding, 1 Gbps , start $7.99 (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this service usable right now? i signed up but i don't want to send payment till everything is working

Every new client is on NEW machine.
Everything is working great for Linux and Windows server also Encoding plans are ok.

Only old customers on OVH server have some problems.

Regards Michal GlanPol-net

Alright we are back in buisness, glad to hear it

edit: Got my RDP and it has really good speed, and is running very smoothly, Thanx m8!

Last edited:
Alright we are back in buisness, glad to hear it

edit: Got my RDP and it has really good speed, and is running very smoothly, Thanx m8!

Np :)

anyone can give screenshots for linux rdp maybe i wana transfer.. win rdp canot be used for ul.to thanks

ul.to is working for upload great , speeds around 20 mbps.
Get direct links from them to download via Download Manager (Orbit).

STILL WAITING !!

GOT IT ! CHECKED AND WORKING !

WANT FILEZILA TO INSTALLED , i CANNOT INSTALL IT By MY SELF

Last edited:
how exactly do you do this ?

Get direct links from them to download via Download Manager (Orbit).

i went do orbit and palced the premium account and then placed direct links of ul.to files then it only downloaded the name with 1kb content

e0f9c20abd.jpg

STILL WAITING !!

GOT IT ! CHECKED AND WORKING !

WANT FILEZILA TO INSTALLED , i CANNOT INSTALL IT By MY SELF

how exactly do you do this ?

i went do orbit and palced the premium account and then placed direct links of ul.to files then it only downloaded the name with 1kb content

e0f9c20abd.jpg

Please send ticket on Our site.

Can you change RDP window to RDP linux for me? I will try use it. Because RDP window i can't use with letitbit.net and shareflare.net

Can you change RDP window to RDP linux for me? I will try use it. Because RDP window i can't use with letitbit.net and shareflare.net

Yes but 5 minutes ago We receive email from OVH and server will be ready today in max 2 hours.

PM Me Your decision.

I need to get back onto RDP its a week now of this stuff.

My password is no longer working for some reason my name on your site is the same as here and my email there is
Code:
thagoon10@gmail.com
Please send me a new password and login and please dont ask me to pm or submit a support ticket it wont let me login to your site now also

I need to get back onto RDP its a week now of this stuff.

My password is no longer working for some reason my name on your site is the same as here and my email there is
Code:
thagoon10@gmail.com
Please send me a new password and login and please dont ask me to pm or submit a support ticket it wont let me login to your site now also

Create new account and send ticket , I will move You.

yes me too.. windows rdp is not working for me and ul.to can you change me to linux rdp in euro server sent pm

RDP is working, everyone know that ul.to not working in USA ... Yes I can switch You to linux.

Guys, do you have thumbnailme installed on your accounts and does it work?

There is problem with that, it will be fixed or I can install any other similar app ?

I just bought RDP Windows 1 Gbps (75GB) how long is the setup typically? Also Can I transfer files from my pc to the rdp? If I can how can I do that?

I see this message when i tried to register:

"Your IP is blacklisted in global database"
:(
what is this ?

it is the first time i visited your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back