Other GlanPol-net.eu - Remote Desktop - Linux/Windows/Encoding, 1 Gbps , start $7.99 (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey I can not enter the rdp happens and also I can not enter http://glanpol-net.eu/index.php/ with my username and password that is what happens

Please figure it out soon and I also need to have installed thumbail.me screenshots of the videos

and update image file uploader

Greetings and I hope it fixed soon my days running and I could not take advantage of it is offline

user rdp : tishahr

regards

Damm i cant believe this i have used the RDP once in almost two weeks

Same :/ i asked to be moved to an linux server but... Michal is now offline i think...

hey I can not enter the rdp happens and also I can not enter http://glanpol-net.eu/index.php/ with my username and password that is what happens

Please figure it out soon and I also need to have installed thumbail.me screenshots of the videos

and update image file uploader

Greetings and I hope it fixed soon my days running and I could not take advantage of it is offline

user rdp : tishahr

regards

Is a new portal you need to register again

Im here but I have many things to do.
Thats why Im hiding on MSN :>

Regards Michal GlanPol-net

Edit: Some screenshot from US Windows server:

jRDlO.png

Last edited:
Those speed are nice but no one is on there now . When i first signed up i was only browsing in frefox an it was freezing . Hopefully the resources are not consumed by abusers on the new server

Those speed are nice but no one is on there now . When i first signed up i was only browsing in frefox an it was freezing . Hopefully the resources are not consumed by abusers on the new server

There is 17 users on this server , it's not empty one.

If You are already an client for Us , send Me Your payment email on PM , I will switch You to US servers.

Server Down From Last Night When We Chatted...And Please Integrate IDM With Chrome Else Make Firefox Language English And Install A Registered Version of IDM...Another Thing Is Zoom...I Can't Update Anything With It...It Says "Settings Files Are Read Only" Waiting For Your Reply, And Love You For The Gift

Guys I'm here it's nonsense to post here everytime.
Look at Our new site in Annoucments section.

As I said I've been in hospital , I'm trying to do My best for You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back