Other GlanPol-net.eu - Remote Desktop - Linux/Windows/Encoding, 1 Gbps , start $7.99 (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for alert pay.

Sorry but withdrawal from AlertPay to Bank account is too expensive.
Anyway I will think about it. You must know that it is budget service so We need to look really carefully on Our finance :)

Why don't You use some exchanging service ?

Regards Michal GlanPol-net

GRsZJ.jpg

AlertPay payment added !

This might be a very odd question but if i wanted to download/transfer files that i downloaded on the rdp, how can i do it? FTP?

How much for encoding plan 15gb?

This might be a very odd question but if i wanted to download/transfer files that i downloaded on the rdp, how can i do it? FTP?

How much for encoding plan 15gb?

Encoding is allowed only on plan 4 and cost additional 10 USD.

yes You can download it via FTP :)

Thank for your fast reply. Im considering getting the cheapest plan to test it out (first time user). My rapidleech with hostingflame will be expired in few days, is it ok if you provide me with a demo to give me a feel of how RDP works and of course this will help me to decide whether to order in near future.

Thank you.

Thank for your fast reply. Im considering getting the cheapest plan to test it out (first time user). My rapidleech with hostingflame will be expired in few days, is it ok if you provide me with a demo to give me a feel of how RDP works and of course this will help me to decide whether to order in near future.

Thank you.

Yes I will send You demo account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back