Other GlanPol-net.eu - Remote Desktop - Linux/Windows/Encoding, 1 Gbps , start $7.99 (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just notice there is a bandwidth limit for RDP Linux 15 plan today. It was unlimited when I bought my RDP15, so is my account unlimited or 500gb/month?

As long as You have valid acc from old offer You will have unlimited. In next periond You will use new plan.

can you add jdownloader or other program like this one in linux??

i know that we have Uget but it sucks

I cant download from any hosting

i put links from mediafire and only download "index.html"

plz tell me if you can change this program

if you can't i will ask a refund

and i will buy a windows rdp later when i have more money

i am Iforoz (i have a costum linux)

You can check jDownloader.

Regards Michal GlanPol-net

hello, which software or program is used for downloading from private torrent at your WIN RDP?? something like utorrent,,....

i want 2 buy , would you please give me a demo of win rdp ?? i don't use msn , please PM me
thnx

Last edited:
hello, which software or program is used for downloading from torrent at your WIN RDP?? something like utorrent,,....

i want 2 buy , would you please give me a demo of win rdp ?? i don't use msn , please PM me
thnx

Hi

Yes there is a uTorrent installed.
I will send You demo later.

My rapid leech just expired and im looking to try out your service. Is there any way to get a demo to test it out before i buy it ? From all the post iv read so far im exited to try you guys out.

no ,not oredered, today you told me that you'll PM me demo of RDP 25 ...as i don't use msn...thanks

Ok I will send You demo via PM.

dont matter

ok : )

My rapid leech just expired and im looking to try out your service. Is there any way to get a demo to test it out before i buy it ? From all the post iv read so far im exited to try you guys out.

Sure add Me on MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back