Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooper

Banned
Banned
Giwing away warezit.org - 11/06/2010 - NameCheap.

It will expire in 1 month.

And giving away 3x100 rapids.

Going to give away more stuff i have.

Fuckers took me back to the army soo i will be away for 8 months.

In 13 days its my B-Day
In 14 days im going to Army.
Fucking Sucks

Post what will you do with the domain and why do you want the rapids

Will pick the person who gets it in the morning.

18 comments
i dont want rapid.. but yes i want domain i will renew for one year and start pure warez site.. as domain is realy good for warez site

ah sorry to hear of ur luck dude.. nice you offering this to WJ tho man.. im not in need of a warez domain,but great offer

i never owned warezit???

i love to have this domain to run a warez site.
i use to run 2 warez site but before my marrige i have sold it, i did not have time to manage the site so the site start to get lots of spam.
i cant leave warez so am back with my miss this time she is helping me out with uploads.
i can use the rapidshare points to download and upload back to share
thanks

I need the domain to start a ddl site :(. Don't have any domain left which can be related to warez but really want to make a ddl. May be I can get few friends to help me make it big :D
And if I get rapids, I can use it for dl/ul and may be use account in some RL as mine has 0 rapids now :(

I need the domain "WarezIT.org" to start a warez forum, wont be a blog.
will be online all day and lot free time, so can dedicate time for WarezIT. I am uploading for Some forums and so contents for WIT wont be a problem. if i get the rapids i can use it for Up/down loading warez. the domain has lot of potential and coz of the keyword "warez" itz good for seo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back