[Giveaway] Post feedback, get domain AND hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

As you may already know I have apparently won Hawk's domain giveaway. I never thought I'd win, so I'm passing it on to one of you guys.

Rules, notes, terms
- To get into the competition you have to reply with what do you like, what would you like to see and what do you dislike on WJunction. You have to answer all three questions, else you'll be disqualified.
- Half the credits go to Hawk, for letting me pass the domain and hosting to you.
- You must have a Namecheap account. If you don't, make one, it's free.
- The domain price you choose must not exceed $10.
- You will be hosted for free at StableLayer.eu (NL, Stable-1)
- You can not participate if you already own 2 or more domains.***
- You must be an active member.*
- You will be chosen by your post number.**
- The competition ends 7th of November, 00:00 UTC.
- Only post once.

Disobeying the rules gets you disqualified.
* I get to decide whether you're active or not.
** If a member who already has a domain posts and gets chosen (or a disqualified member gets chosen), the winner is the post closest to it. If the are two members without a domain next to the invalid post, the more active member gets the domain.
! Thanks to Hawk for letting me do this.

Get stared.

Accepted replies:
praveer, .:Lust:., CyberAff, timtamboy63, Quick Sand, Chris2009, Netguy, Emperor, Pea, -zAAz-, fdls4all, dsn, vizoomer, Kn1ght, xlogo, DeLeTeD, SalmanAbbas007, cuza, Dean2k, Fuze, The90sKid, Hillsid3

On Hold:
Jumbo

Not in the contest:
Deathnote, chems, CM

28 comments
I love WJ because of its active community.

Would like to see more such competitions ;)

What I dont like about WJ is nothing :)

Thanks
Praveer

Dude, 7th SEPTEMBER?

1st : Its more of a community here compared to most forum boards.
2nd : A much matured community compared to now.
3rd : Some of the members attitude due to the fact they're usually childish. :)

Peace =)

what do you like --

i like the work of "WJunction" it's very great and active webmaster i have ever seen and the slogan is really close to us *Hangout* we are really getting hang on WJunction
what would you like to see --
There is nothing i wanna see in this board everything is fine and we have everything but yeah being more secure more powerful will be great :) like i'm not saying we aren't secured or powerful but just a word to say 'more secure more powerful'
what do you dislike on WJunction --

i dislike members which are not following WJ rules and without reading them making useless threads and getting banned or warned lol

What I like: The skin, a lot of the members, and the generosity of a lot of people :P

What I'd like to see: For people to type normally (its not that hard guys, come on), and the thanks mod installed

What I don't like: Childish drama, though that's starting to go away now (:

1)i like wjunction beacause its community is active and helpful and i learn a lot
12)i would like to see more members and a more active community and a more secure selling/buying system
3)i dislike the favouritism with some members and the prejudice against them that they are n00bs and such (all of us were n00bs so we have to help ) i also dislike scamming which causes drama

thanks oh and u know im active h0t
edit:i don't have a site and this would be a great oppurtunity to me
also i replied first :@

i like/love WJ as it's addictive forum and i come here alot + it's community and theirs always some1 to help.

would like to see more competitions, but not like 50 of us to jump in andw give newbs a chance.

i dislike 1 or 2 staff members here thinking they own and makinng silly, stupid rules, eg: u must have a site/client system for provide hosting.

I <3 WJ because its a Cool community

I wud like to c more powerful Mods

I dont like the staff members who dosent listen to anything !

What do you like:
A communiyof webmasters who are willing to help each other :)

What would you like to see

A system which shows how much a Member can be trusted as something like the repuatation system.

What do you dislike on WJunction:
A lot of drama and conspiracy :O

i <3 Wjunction Beacause Its an epic forum
Its the lounage Of warez webmasters where we can feel brothers and help each others

i m going to reach my 1k posts Here :P

i dont like scammers , people who feels superior and The drama

What Do You Like:
I Like Wj Because Every Mod is helping if we have any prb.
What would you like to see:
I Would Like To See More Competetions like hawk & .mac is doing :d
What I dislike on WJunction:
I Dislike Scammers on wj! :)

What Do U Like At WJunction :

You don't feel like it is another shitty forum or something like that!! You feel like logging in into this site and learn something... And I neva feel bored or disgusted about this site. Thats what i like here.

Don't forget to mention the awesome ppl here, everyonez ready to help anytime <3

What Would You Like To See At WJunction :

I would like to see some more opensource scripts instead of everyone making private onez. Thats the only thing I need here :P

What Do You Dislike At WJunction :

The scammers and ppl who flame at others. Thats what I dislike here and nothing I dislike about the forum. I jst hate those who try to scam u, and who talk shit and keep doing all the lame things X-(

Now .mac itz such a gud thing u r doing and thanks alot for this and gives one more opportunity for people who cudnt win it! Thank u!

What I like :I like this community beacause people here help each other verymuch :)

What I would like:
I would like to see more competitions here

What I dislike on WJunction:I dislike members who donot follow WJ Rules and members who are abusing on chatbox

i like wj because it's an awesom place where different kind of webmasters meet

don't have anything in the mind of now on what i want to see

well i dislike the flamerz and the backstabbers <_<

I like the spam and the flaming along with the lamers (= no0bs) no0bing all over teh place all teh time.
I dislike the lamers (= no0bs) no0bing all over teh place all teh time.
I would like to see maor flaming of the lamers (= no0bs) no0bing all over teh place all teh time.

PS: iLike pie and dunt wantz a domain.

What I like: What I really like about WJ is that it's an awesome community more than anything else. There are tons of loyal and respected members that make this place so much better. I've learned so much.

What I'd like to see:
What I would like to see is maybe for WJ to grow even more. Also I think someone else already mentioned it, but a reputation system would be great as well.

What I don't like: This is a tough one because there isn't much that I don't like. Maybe just that one rule that says you can't change your username :P!? Oh and just the fact that there are a few kids running around here.

Good luck everyone, and just because I don't post THAT much doesn't mean I'm not active, I'm on WJ everyday browsing :).

1) I like Wjunction bcz its very nyc site specially for uploaders
2) I like to see more threads for uploaders

3) I dislike spammers

what do you like --
I like learning from some of the knowledgeable members. Although there are not 2 many that fall under my elite list there is still enough that makes wj worth coming to on a daily basis.

what would you like to see
--
More of the knowledgeable peoples threads, as you can always learn more.

what do you dislike on WJunction --
Well right now nothing I can think of that is new. I do tend to share all my thoughts on what can change and be improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back