[Giveaway] ForumSupport.org/info - Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exel

Bought these two domains off someone here, thought I'd have use for them but I don't, they're just redirecting to Elite-Source at the moment. So I thought, hey, I'll just give them away here.

Some information about them;

Domain Info:
Domain Name : http://www.forumsupport.org | http://www.forumsupport.info
Registered on : 08/25/2011
Registered for : 1 year
Expires on : 08/24/2012

I'm going to follow the format SJshah used for his giveaway.

So, please complete the sentence:

I would like both domains because..

And tell me why you want them and what you'll do with them.

I'll choose the winner in a few days so make sure you post soon.

Regards.

20 comments
I would like both domains because i want to start my own community and support forum so i hope i can do that i have great knowledge and experience

i would like the domain, to start a community, where each member can help each other out. The field not only applies to "forums" but also, including lifestyle-sports-health and internet related problems :)

i would like to take both domains because i love those domains,
please sir allow me to take both domains so i can start new support forum Legal one no warez & pop ads, where ppl came as Noobs & became Master,i will be very thankful to you

you sincerely

iAMdjMad

Last edited:
I would like both domains because I would like to start something unique, something legal too (>_>), where users can get online support.

I'd probably make like 5 categories only, with phpbb, vb,ipb,mybb etc, no other shitty sections etc. Pure support forum. Also, I would like both domains because I want those domains to be in good hands. I've been running my forum for like 4 years already and it's still online (not like other wannabe webmasters that give up after few months >_> )

I would like both domains because i can sell them and earn some $$$ and hire some whores to end my sexual desires lolz :p

Seriously xD

I would like both domains because, i am a good tutor and sure will help guys by explaining in detail and clarify doubts.. possibly a educational forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back