[Giveaway] DarkDDL.com - Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJshah

Just realised this domain is expiring in about a week so I'll just give it away to someone who wants it. It's an old-school domain and a lot of you may remember the website.

Domain Info:
Domain Name : darkddl.com
Registered on : 5/15/2010
Registered for : 2 year(s)
Expires on : 5/15/2012

So please post here and complete this sentence:

I would like DarkDDL.com because...

Tell me why you want it and what you'll do with it. Best answer wins.

I'll choose the winner in a few days so make sure you post soon in you want it.

Last edited:
33 comments
I would like DarkDDL because my soul has an epicenter, and within an epicenter the satisfactory levels can only be accomplished when I own DarkDDL, I'll develop it into a wonderful kindom of inspirational truth and wisdom. I'll make it become the epicenter of the entire universe.

Edit: any proof that you actually own it? + do we pay for the transfer still? :S

I will win it and let it expire :)

I know the above answer wont make me win, but yes if I win it, I will do nothing with it.

I would like DarkDDL.com because... its old school and i can make a kick ass ddl site for it .

well,
After selling the successful DDL site, if i get this "DarkDDL" will definitely attach WcDDLv3 script and introduce a new DDL!

thanks for the Give away!
Rep Added!!

I will extend it and using my own DDL database will make a DDL site with it and try to make it famous for sure.

Thanks,
mann

Great giveaway. I would totally buy the domain from you.
Ive been away for some time now and a comeback wouldn't be bad. Especially with an older domain.

I would use the domain for a blog, or some kind of CMS, maybe even some custom DDL script ive been playing with.

I would like DarkDDL.com because..i will create a unique DDl, mainly concentrating for free users...mediafire, jumbofiles, Rapidshare related..

NO more cashwhore link submissions

I would like DarkDDL.com because i want to make a ddl site Only For free filehosting sites . like rs mf or jf . with no adds. i hate adds

hope i win ( not sure)

I would like DarkDDL.com because I think I I'm a decent coder and I would work on it unlike 99% of the people would get it. I'm experienced in running DDL sites and as far as I know I am pro-innovation.

With an additional website I could try out new stuff, see what works... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back