[Giveaway] 2Sync.co - Offshore Shared Hosting Accounts for 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaZe

Veteran

2Sync.co is proud to announce our first giveaway on WJunction !

Details
This giveaway covers 3 months of Offshore Shared Hosting in Panama from 2Sync.co If you want to continue the service after 3 months then you can by ordering it from site.
You will get 2 GB Space, 20GB Bandwidth and 3 Addon Domains, cPanel, CloudFlare Integration, AttractaSEO Tools. Rest of the features are unlimited.​

How do I enter ?
1. Like our Facebook page
2. Reply to this thread as to why do you want to win the giveaway.​

How will the winner be selected ?
I will be using Random.org to select the winner. Your post number will be considered as entry.
Only 5 lucky winners will be selected.​

Good luck to everyone

Disclaimer: If you are found abusing the service, your account will be terminated immediately without any prior notice.

12 comments
ZS5cKJE.jpg

i have a plan to start a downloading site for free software like firefox chrome and other trial version & other is movies downloading site
i have domains but i have no $$$ in my wmz to purchase a hosting to run these domain so i am trying here to get this free
:D
My number is 19

Last edited:
My Number is 34

I Want To Run my Andorid App Share Site .. That's Why i Need Hosting But i Do Not Have Lots Of Money To Bay 1st Time But i Will Earn More In My Site If i Try 3 Month ... I Have Domain But No Hosting

ZS5cKJE.jpg

i have a plan to start a downloading site for free software like firefox chrome and other trial version & other is movies downloading site
i have domains but i have no $$$ in my wmz to purchase a hosting to run these domain so i am trying here to get this free
:D
My number is 19

Unless I've misunderstood, this hosting doesn't allow warez ...

Whoever have replied in this thread please PM me.

You all are winners ! :) Feel lucky about yourself ;)

Just PM me with your email IDs (working) and I will send you the account details.

Thread will be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back