Status
Not open for further replies.

Loonycgb2

This is becoming a stupid issue.

All the mods here seem to be doing things right, but last night i seem to be cb banned after saying one thing which was not racist/hurtful or anything bad in anyway....

I just replied to a other user.
It seems sp32 was online at that exact same time, He seems to have a chatbox ban finger that don't work right (hmm).

This is really a suggestion because at least hawk and other mods pm you or warn you before banning you in anyway.

Either get rid of the problematic mods or fix the rules so staff cannot abuse the rights they have to be playful and mess with users.

3 comments
ok, i banned you from CB for chatting in foreign language. I really dont think you should be warned for that. i forgot to update the shoutbox ban thread, sorry.

It seems sp32 was online at that exact same time, He seems to have a chatbox ban finger that don't work right (hmm).

I banned QuickSand for about 10 seconds. I think I've only ever did like 3 actual real chatbox bans since I became a moderator. Just because I am online doesn't mean it was me. Anyway, you can check the chatbox thread to see who banned you from the chatbox, it saves wrongly accusing me of doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back