GigaServers - 10Gbps Unmetered XEN VPS - Linux/Windows OS - From $16/mo (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have again bad speeds since 24 hours i reboot the vps now if this is not fixed then i want any alternative.

This is not normal that people have upload speed of 2mb maximal after the vps is running 10 mins

Edit:

Server Rebooted and same 500KB upload speed this sucks really now.i open a Ticket!

Regards

Last edited:
Awesome, you have a customer.. can we have a chat.. I wanna move VPS and I need some help getting all data from one to another.

Awesome, you have a customer.. can we have a chat.. I wanna move VPS and I need some help getting all data from one to another.

There is still a few questions I want to ask..
I can't seem to get hold of live support.
But when available let me know :)

Last edited:
@sixpackdsl: We have answered to your ticket. Problem solved.

UPDATE: From now, we accept 2Checkout too as payment gateway! Please feel free to pay now with 2Checkout too your invoices with GigaServers!

UPDATE: Rack bandwidth was doubled. Now every VPS should be able to download/upload with 60-70MB/s without problems.

Last edited:
I would like to order GigaVPS beginner and install on the VPS Windows 7, Windows runs smoothly? Is there a possible test is not the server?

@merhovon: Yes. Windows 7 runs smoothly. You can install Windows XP or other OS if you don't like. Unfortunately we don't offer demo accounts, but you can ask for refund if you are not satisfied. We offer 7-days money back guarantee.

Me to not satisfied No 24/7 support yesterday i bought VPS but still not able to connect from remote desktop send 2 support ticket but no answer plz solve my problem or refund me

same here i waiting now some time to get the server i ordered,

the speed is terrible on the server i get only 500kb upload speed.

Support switch me now the 2nd time to another node.

If the new Node(Vps) will give not the speeds that are offering(selling)here i will ask for refund becouse my Home connection get more as 500kb upload speed.

Regards

The datacenter has again bandwidth problems. We are waiting for 10Gbps nodes to become available. We will change our offers and move all clients who have problems on the new nodes. We will update this thread too when the new offers will be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back