Selling Gigaleech.com advanced rapidleech script

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiladila

Hi everybody.

Need some extra cash and i decided to sell my script. You can see frontend demo at gigaleech.com, admin zone not available but i describe it belowe:

Script features:
- First of all it's streaming premium lnk generator, that means you don't need to have expensive server with fast HDD to run quality service. Best thing is that streaming modification is independent from plugin files, you can add new standard download plugins and it will work. Second good thing is that this script is rapidleech based, so you can take plugins from rapidleech script.
- Limits. Yuo can define download limit in MB for every user group. For example not registered users can download 1Gb per day, registered users 2, and VIP members 15 (read bellow about VIP).
- VIP users, paypal automated system, you can crete custom plans, define price and how much resources you want to give for that plan. For example: 15Gb every day whole month for 2$ VIP
- You can add multiplies files hosts premium accounts, they will rotate. Everything is done using admin zone interface.
- Got banned from some filehost? Not a problem, this system have advanced proxy mod. You can add proxy server and asign premium accounts to any proxy server. For excample you have 2 premium FS accounts, you can assign 1 account to Proxy#1 and second account goes to Proxy#2. I will also include how to quickly set up proxy mini server with squid.
- User management in admin zone. You will see all registered users with stats.
- wait time mod: you can define how much time user will wait for next download. This limitation will activate only if user successfully downloaded file. You can define random frazes to show abou wait time. Alse you can specify firs fraze duration in second. Excample: first 25 seconds after succesful download user will see: "Wait some time", after 25 second script will switch to random frazes you define in configs. You can disable this modification if want, but it's good for promotion, advertise etc...

I will also include template you want. Available templates is:

leechmod.us
superleech.com
gigaleech.com

Demo is not available please ask here if i missed something and also forgive for bad English hope you understand everything i wrote :) If not, ask here or PM directly. I will sell limited amount of copies.

Front end demo: http://www.gigaleech.com

Price for script including unlimited support: 100 USD Paypal
I need 500 USD at the moment, so willing to sell 5 copies.

21 comments
At the moment i added 5 file hosts: Megaupload, Filesonic, Hotfile, Wupload, Fileserve (they always banning IP's of leech sites). If something not downloading now it's probably because of dead premium account (last tested today 4hours ago)

i am getting this error :
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Details:

Web page:
http://leechmod.us/
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Description:
Access to the web page was blocked by ESET Smart Security.
The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content.
[/FONT]

@tut2tut well yes, its premium link generator for public servers based on rapidleech script.

i am getting this error :
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Details:

Web page:
http://leechmod.us/
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Description:
Access to the web page was blocked by ESET Smart Security.
The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content.
[/FONT]
hey i'm just selling script i'm not owner of leechmod.us :) You can test it in my site: gigaleech.com

Who are not able to see leechmod template here i done screen of main side:

leechmodus.jpg

Last edited:
hi

few more question
1.rapidleech downloads files to server but ur script stream to user directly

so there wont be any problem if i use rapidleech plugins in ur script ?

2.if i need 1 filehost can i add that plugin directly from rapidleech scrip and add premium acc?

3.For how many months u offer support for script fixes or bugs

Ok here is straigh answers:

1. As i mentioned above, yes it's streams, yes no change required to add new plugin and NO there will not be any problem if plugin working on simple rapidleech it will work here too.
2. Same question here. Steps to add new plugin is simple. Uplaoding plugin file to /hosts/download/ directory and add premium account to it, that all you have support for that plugin. And you can take plugin directly from rapidleech script.
3. Support is unlimited because I'm using this script too so we will solve problems together.

What's wrong with this thread? o_O

usersc.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back