Giga-RDP.ca —From €2.5/mo— Encoding, Admin, Private RDP, Seedbox, Rapidleech (FR,NL,+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did check and it was online more then 20 days
but I reject that as being the truth as I know for a fact it had been down a couple days earlier and so I didn't comment on it
anyway the server is down at the moment yes
there is a problem with the OS and I am re installing it at the moment

Just read the email, that server is back and running, but its not. How long will this go on?
I'm kinda sick of it. Paying for full month, getting at least 2 days of offline service in total.

Last edited:
Cashio
I just re installed that server yesterday should be stable again
but today someone wiped out all the networking settings
I have fixed it and sent everyone an email telling them not to touch these settings (including the staff)

bountyhunter
didn't see you there
look at this please Screenshot by Lightshot
OS runs on an SSD client space are in 2 4TB Sata3 drives
100GB slots in one and 250+ in the other
the larger slot drive currently has 7 people using it

Cashio
I just re installed that server yesterday should be stable again
but today someone wiped out all the networking settings
I have fixed it and sent everyone an email telling them not to touch these settings (including the staff)

bountyhunter
didn't see you there
look at this please Screenshot by Lightshot
OS runs on an SSD client space are in 2 4TB Sata3 drives
100GB slots in one and 250+ in the other
the larger slot drive currently has 7 people using it

I see... Thanks!

So great, that for two days I could not use my rdp because it was offline (for various reasons), and of course no one feels the need of compensation for that time.
I've asked to move me to another server, at the time of the downtime, but my request has been ignored. I was forced to buy rdp elsewhere, so now I cancelled my plan with giga-rdp.

if you are who I think you are you have been buying from me about 3 years
always go for the cheapest plan you can
and come in asking for a temp slot every time you fail to connect

honestly all the profit from your slot is going to the endless tickets you open
or nearly all of it anyway

for the quality you want you should be buying a VPS not RDP
in these cheap 4EU RDP plans there are 50 other people making a mess of things and so there will always be problems

Yes, I was a customer for several years, too patient as I can see now that despite all the problems still decided to use your services, and yes mainly because it was cheap. So go ahead despise me because I used your cheaper service.

It's astonishing that someone who advertise his service underlining its cheapness (check your thread title) expects that everyone will choose the expensive plans, and mocking when someone is going for the cheapest offer.

For the record, I bought many times the more expensive admin/encoding plans over the years, I had several active plans simultaneously with RL incl. for many months when I had the need, but after problems I had with them (abusers, someone wiped out my account, then files, logging me out many times and so on), I've decided its not worth it.

I've usually created up to four tickets monthly. Is it so much? You think I created them just to chat? They have always been associated with the problems I had with your service. I did not expect vip treatment for any price. I known problems may occur, but you have to bear responsibility for them and not pretend as if nothing happened. If someone pays for a full month of service in advance, and does not receive it, he expects and should receive some compensation, and the price of the service should not have the slightest significance.

The last, but not the least. I've asked about the transfer like twice, maybe three times over the years and only when the server was offline more than a day, as just recently and not when I fail to connect. This is slander.

Ok, Im done.
Good luck.

And... you can have a good quality for a low price, just check out the competition.

Last edited:
come in bashing someone in there thread and you will not get a nice response

I backed off on the full admin rights cause of the abuse you talk about there

perhaps I have the wrong guy but someone came in 3 times in the last week to 10 days alone demanding a temp server
I often get his demands before I even learn of a problem
sorry if I came off nasty but it is annoying to get demands for a temp server when I have yet to even look at the current server

also (nothing to do with you) im under nearly constant DDOS attacks
even rate now I have 2 tickets I was about to respond to but the site has gone offline
we moved to a dedicated server with saposed DDOS protected but so far im not to impressed

Last edited:
well firstly your ticket is in the wrong departmenat
you posted in the 10GBps port department but it's an invoicing ticket and should have been posted in the "paid but not showing" department
I marked the invoice paid for you yesterday but the invoice was just an add funds invoice
you needed to go in and aply them to the order
iv now done that for you and the system is saying the slot has been made

I stopped uploading a long time ago
but I would expect 60-80Mbs
few file host will let you upload at full 10GBps
the real benefit of a 10GBps port isn't massive speed but higher shared speed when others are working to

thought I removed that 25GB plan though
there is now only one NL 10GBps plan
500GB for 20EU

proxies are auto setup when an invoice gets paid
if you didn't get a login email you need to open a ticket
can't help you here as there is no way to track your account
and I don't manage the proxie system anyway

We are now offering a €2EUR RDP slot
5 days of 25GB on an NL 1GBps port server

We are now offering a €2EUR RDP slot
5 days of 25GB on an NL 1GBps port server

Last edited: