Giga-RDP.ca —From €2.5/mo— Encoding, Admin, Private RDP, Seedbox, Rapidleech (FR,NL,+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the DOSSer was using this IP 192.99.119.156

backd00r
how about you send me a PM ?
I have yet to hear from you other then messages in my thread
you have made several references to sending me an email but I never got it

at first I thought you where looking to blackmail me but no blackmail came
then I thought you where highered by a competitor to hurt my business but now your defending me
now I have no idea what you want

O and "neozed"
if you want to go spamming my thread you go rate ahead
hardly anyone but the forum staff reads these replies and they can see why im reluctant to over ride my VPS manager in this matter
you either where given 2 weeks free for your problems OR your an abuser that was doing a DDOS attack from the server
so by all means bring on the daily bumps till you get yourself kicked from the form

They've made me a refund. Issue resolved.

virtual purchases are not protected by PP agreement
virtual goods (e-books, music files, softwares, images) are not eligible for buyer protection
you are providing a service to your customers on a monthly contract basis
services are eligible for buyer protection
I am not a customer but after reading that statement of yours I wanted to clarify the details

Last edited:
well however you phrase it I win 95% of charge-backs
and I also tried doing a charge back on a dedicated server that was never delivered and was told (not eligible for buyer protection) because it was a virtual good

on the other hand I did a charge back on another DC for a dedicated server that was shut down early though was paid and I won that one
my supplier had me pay them directly then he did pay his bandwidth charges so they shut him down and he asked me to do a charge back
I was reluctant cause they had cause to shut him down
but at the same time fact was I had paid and not gotten so I did the charge back and won it

possibly it just depends on if the seller fights it or not

well however you phrase it I win 95% of charge-backs
and I also tried doing a charge back on a dedicated server that was never delivered and was told (not eligible for buyer protection) because it was a virtual good

on the other hand I did a charge back on another DC for a dedicated server that was shut down early though was paid and I won that one
my supplier had me pay them directly then he did pay his bandwidth charges so they shut him down and he asked me to do a charge back
I was reluctant cause they had cause to shut him down
but at the same time fact was I had paid and not gotten so I did the charge back and won it

possibly it just depends on if the seller fights it or not

Your services do qualify for buyer protection but I believe its always wise to sought the problem out with seller first before approaching Paypal for help.

ah whatever
honestly 99% of the time I just ignore PP charge-backs and let PayPal deal with it
and 95% of the time they are really just claims of unauthorized usage (hacked PP accounts)

with the new 10gb server port B the speed is now half of the usual speed!!! and download speed you should fix that!!
I don't know why you had to delete your server port A it was fine now with the server port B upload speed sucks!!
vuoIAcp.png

Last edited:
the 2 servers are identical
only difference is the amount of people using it

also your own pic shows you getting 19.5MBs
the server port is 250MBps which is about 31MBs
you are just one of 39 users (plan calls for 50)
so really you are hogging the port at the moment

the server dose have a burst of 1GBps
meaning if it is not used much it will run at 1GBps
this server is simply being used is all
as I recall OVH lets them run at 1GBps till 1/2 of what can be sent at 250MBps has been sent then they cut it back to 250MBps
resetting there count every day
im not sure if this applies to downloading to or only uploading

ah I miss took you to be referring to FR 10GB SSD server plans

the NL 10GB port server is a full 10GB port
anyway I have ordered a new server for the NL 10GB port plan
the 2 I had where way more server then I needed (12 drives each)
and the current one may have an isu with one of the drives (not sure)
the error's we are seeing don't tell us enough info
we where going to take it offline for a day or 2 to do a full scan and track the isu
but screw it the thing is way more server then needed anyway so I have ordered one with only 3 drives
1 SSD for windows and 2 7GBps 4TB Sata3 for client space

the new server is due to arrive on the 25th

ah I miss took you to be referring to FR 10GB SSD server plans

the NL 10GB port server is a full 10GB port
anyway I have ordered a new server for the NL 10GB port plan
the 2 I had where way more server then I needed (12 drives each)
and the current one may have an isu with one of the drives (not sure)
the error's we are seeing don't tell us enough info
we where going to take it offline for a day or 2 to do a full scan and track the isu
but screw it the thing is way more server then needed anyway so I have ordered one with only 3 drives
1 SSD for windows and 2 7GBps 4TB Sata3 for client space

the new server is due to arrive on the 25th

Yeah because when I was getting fair speed 120mb/s or 150mb/s upload speed and now I am not getting more than 50mb/s since you change us to another server..

well I should be getting the new server in a couple of days
will be new drives and a fresh OS install
so if there is any isu in it then must be client activity

as for the current one
could be a bad drive
IT was telling me they are getting reports in the server that could mean one of the drives is about to fail
but can't tell which one without doing a deep scan that would mean taking it offline for about 24 hours
I was going to let him do it
but then I ordered the new server instead
seems pointless to take the server offline for the scan then just replace it in a few days

im having a wee bit of trouble with my website
im in a VPS with full WHM and the C-panel my domain is running on has maxed it's quota
while my over all space is only at about 1/3
iv set it to unlimited in WHM
but also yesterday I was trying to update something that failed and so I am also doing a file restore

should be all back to normal inside of 30 min

the file restore is taking forever
and I suspect the database is corrupted anyway
may have to do this all over again and restore it to
im reluctant to do that as it would then be out of date (just a few days but still)

ok seems to be fixed now

Last edited:
I have been getting Slow speed with the 10gbps port rdp 100GB since the last week!! that's not 10gbps speed, I was getting 200mb/s upload speed but now not even 100mb/s

NIb9WAY.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back