Giga-RDP.ca —From €2.5/mo— Encoding, Admin, Private RDP, Seedbox, Rapidleech (FR,NL,+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only manage tickets the staff flag for me
have 19 staff now

most likely it's a CA/US server and they really suck when uploading to EU
other then that it would be client activty on the server and not much we can do about that
when the staff gets to your ticket they will have a look
some times people go DDOSing and tie up the hole port for nothing
but it's rare

I asked about the interest in the problem, and the only thing I received from your staff was, no user abusing server, sorry. Zero assistance, since yesterday.
It's not just problem with uploading files, that until yesterday worked fine (now is below 400KB/s, upload as well), also raring files taking ages, apps not responding. You have 19 staff, no one has solved my problem, not even passed it to you as I requested.

Last edited:
alright ill have a look

firstly the staff member was correct it is "normal Usage"
there is no user abusing Res on that server Screenshot by Lightshot
it's a shared server
an encoding server to boot
CPU is expected to run consent at 100%
however that wouldn't kill your upload speed anyway that would be disk usage which I see is also at 100%
and that load is not coming from the user you complained about Screenshot by Lightshot

I have logged him off and locked him out till he responds to a ticket I opened on his account
but strictly speaking this isn't abuse either and really I am crossing the line to take such strong action on him
squeaky weal gets the grease as they say

he WILL be let back in soon as he promises to back off some

I reported the problem, as I noticed a large cpu/memory usage by the user, as compared with other users was the highest, usually above 50% and continued ever since yesterday, and at the same time I've experienced these problems. I think I had the right to associate this behavior with my problems.
Even if I was wrong, and such a high use is the norm, staff should investigate where the problem is and try to solve it, or pass it on if they don't have sufficient competence, and not say just "sorry" and leaving me with a useless rdp.

I'm using this server for occasional encoding, since it is a cheap encoding plan so as not to abuse it and do not impede the work of others.
It seems that I misunderstood how the low-cost plan works, where should be more restrictions. This means high cpu/memory usage throughout the day should not be the norm, even if it does not affect others - although I have a feeling that it has, because the same user now uses much less cpu/memory and the speeds are back to normal, as well as other problems are gone.

From your answer, I conclude that if I experience such problems I have to accept it, because it is a shared server and nothing can be done.
Looks like you're doing a great mercy by helping your client.

Thank you anyway.

it's extremely difficult to limit how much time someone can spend encoding
the idea is for it to be just 3-4 hours a day
but there is not automated way that I know of to lower there CPU usage after that point

CPU rarely has much effect on upload speed
ram if above 90% will make everything really hard to use (not sure about upload speed) but if under 80% it shows no effect at all

if you see someone persistently encoding 24 hours a day then report it and we will give the client a warning
but it is an encoding server and there are no hard and fast rules on this
I have around 20 encoding servers and only get 2-3 of these complaints a month
so for the most part people get along

as for the staff
well they try but it's hard to get large numbers of good help for what I can afford to pay them
your server when full brings only about 100€ profit a month
a truly dedicated support person would start at about 3,000 a month (as a full time job)
and only cover 1/3 of the day
so to provide the kinda support people expect us to one would need to fill 90 servers like yours just to brake even with the support costs

I offer what I can afford (0.10 per ticket reply)
and take what I can get far as quality

orders stay marked as pending till they are manually marked down
but they are filled instantly when paid (RDP)

I know of no servers down since the 7th
as for support
well fact is I can't handle it all alone I have to depend on staff (19 at the moment)
some good some bad
most tickets get a first response in the first few hours
but the system is hardly perfect
support is manual and can't be automated so when a business get's this large good support is hard to provide 100% of the time

kokosko
you have been with me around 2 years and know my yahoo ID
if you wanted your problem fixed so back you could have messaged me directly
I don't share my ID anymore cause I don't have time for it
but I know you have it (or used to)

well i got the details on, Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 5:22 AM so stop lying that i received it instantly. Now the details which i got doesn't work. I am not even able to connect to rdp. When i connect to ftp its says wrong user name or password.

Last edited:
well i got the details on, Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 5:22 AM so stop lying that i received it instantly. Now the details which i got doesn't work. I am not even able to connect to rdp. When i connect to ftp its says wrong user name or password.

RDP slots are setup automatically by the system not manually
it normally just takes a few seconds
the acocunt maker is on a def server (naturally since there are MANY RDP servers)
it the slot you order is on a server that's down at the time then the account maker will keep trying till the server is online
and also it has a server side program that some times shuts off for some UN-known reason

the pass is set randomly when the account is made
if it's not working then your doing something wrong as this is extremely rare
on new slots that is (on remakes for re installs it's a reoccurring pain in the ass)

==============================================================================
as for ticket responses
here is a snapshot of the current ticket list Screenshot by Lightshot
and here is today's ticket report Screenshot by Lightshot
there is not ONE ticket been waiting even a full day
and the average first response is 2.76 Hours
that is not bad it's good really good
but it's not even noon yet and there have been 33 new tickets
with over 60 servers and 5000 clients we are simply flooded with things to do and some times it's hard to keep up
but I think the stats speak for themselves

in a while my ticket will close 24 hours without an answer,and all i need is the ip of my server cause i have lost it
the only reason the time shown is less than 24 hours is because i have replied to my own ticket after 13 hours and 47 minutes EXACTLY
questioning why no one is answering a seemingly easy question

assuming you are Monu V
you opened a "Indian bank transfer" ticket
this department is meant for people wanting to pay threw Indian bank transfer
it's not for support it's for payments
and ONLY one person has access to it (my staff member who takes IBT)
well I have access but I never read them as im in Canada and can't possibly confirm someone else has gotten a payment

I see now that a few more hours have passed the current oldest ticket is 16 hours

payumoney didn't work

is payumoney working
cause i tried several times.....select payumoney as payment method and click on "pay now" but nothing happened.....
i clear my browser cookies and cache........but still nothing happen

I just added 5 new staff
Kamal KADIRI
FOUAD Aimad
harrag mejdi
Potato Patato
Deepesh Jain

likely add another 5 in the next day or so
hoping this will improve support some more
still I think we are the best in the business for support
unlikely any other provider maintains such large numbers of staff to deal with tickets
currently 24 on staff

but good help is hard to find
an old saying but vary true

Its almost been 24 hours and I still have NOT been sent login info.. It now says its active in the Client area but still no login info.

Also I haven't revived the email invoice either, but it shows up under email history in the client area, Its not my email and its not in my spam. My email is working perfectly fine. Also a ticket has been open for most of the day :/

I usually have good service.

the oldest ticket is 12 hours not a day Screenshot by Lightshot

you seem to be saying you never even got an invoice yet the plan is marked active
strange as they only get marked active after they have been paid
the person marking them active also normally dose so one at a time as he confirms getting a copy of the login email sent to clients

im going to assume your ticket has been dealt with by now or I would be seeing something more then 12 hours old

Ps to WJ staff
I am not trying to bump my thread
but if I don't respond to these clams of NO response to tickets then that is all people will see when looking at my thread
this is why I respond
and why I post snapshots proving tickets are getting responded to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back