Giga-RDP.ca —From €2.5/mo— Encoding, Admin, Private RDP, Seedbox, Rapidleech (FR,NL,+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adsız.png

and I still can't login my CA 10Gb SSD

CA 10GB SSD is being re installed by one of the staff as I type this
you will be sent an email when it's ready

as for the two-factor authentication code
PM me your account email and ill disable it

have to go to work now though

If there is zoom uploader installed,am i the only one who cane us it or can other úsers of the rdp can read my account details ?

zoom ir portable
you don't install it you just download a copy to your private space and run it from there
no one else would have access to that copy

Seeking small windows RDP around 1GB RAM, max 1GHz, 0.5 GB HDD, Minimum load, Minimum Bandwidth.
I need only run small monitoring progam on night.
You are able to do something like this for a good price?
Thx

the cheap encoding plan is for encoding yes hehehe

as for the itybity RDP my min plan is 4EU a month
im selling RDP not VPS means you get access to all the servers power
long as you don't use it for vary long at any one time

I'm looking for a good deal on something to use for hosting and streaming video files. I'm thinking RDP would work fine for this, as all I need it to do is serve files that are requested by users through the main website which would be hosted elsewhere.

Here is what I see from your table that interests me.

FR Cheap Encoding3.4 4/832GB100GBHDD1GBps200MBps
yesno15€ 1
- Is this only useable for encoding and files need to be moved off of it asap? If nothing else, I can still use something like that seeing as it is so cheap anyway. Surely I can't use it to store and stream from, right? Because I'd buy a bunch of those if I could :whistling:

Now, aside from that, what I'm looking for is fairly cheap RDP servers to store and serve files to those requesting a stream. What I would like to have is something that offers around 50GB to 100GB space, and have about 4 of these to start with. Is this possible while staying within the range of about 5 to 6 EUR per server?

sorry but I can't have you hosting files from my servers
it's a clear violation of my contract with the data-center

you can upload them from my servers but others can not download them

hi,
i can't login my account it show login failed when i click reset password show this error
"No client account was found with the email address you entered"

kindly fix this issue quickly b/c my rdp last date and i want to renew my account
thanks

ill need some info to use in tracking down your account

your name on my site or your email
even if some hacker changed your email I should be able to search the activity logs for the old one
your name on site would be best at this point though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back