Giga-RDP.ca —From €2.5/mo— Encoding, Admin, Private RDP, Seedbox, Rapidleech (FR,NL,+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just filled 4 new orders did I get you ?

someone also paid me over $70 USD with no explanation of what it's for
iv emailed the Payers email address asking what it's for
if it was you sorry but I have no idea what that was for
have no open orders in that price range

my top plan is 200GB but I can't offer you more
as if I give one user way more then the rest he/she can then tye up the drive and make it hard for the rest to work

Payment done, waiting for activation
Check PM plz

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Ticket Created #211443

Thanks for the test account, Amartin.

This server is really crazy! you can never expect the speeds you would get! =D I was completely amazed, to be honest.

2717075459.png

ZSzHDjZ.jpg

vKn8BZ9.jpg

WJcr5RH.jpg

As the datacenter of the server is located at french, uploading speed to UK/US-based filehosts will be kinda slow, but still acceptable (4mbps in average)
ns5GdAb.jpg

Great performance for reasonable price. (y)

Good luck Amartin with your sales.

bakafa; said:
This server is really crazy! you can never expect the speeds you would get! :w00t: I was completely amazed, to be honest.

Yeah, I'm also amazed, especially since the FR server is down from a few hours.

Last edited:
I allowed myself to quote your response as sarcasm directed towards the OP, so I apologize if you've received it personally.

Anyway... Server is back now.

Last edited:
Thanks for the test account, Amartin.

This server is really crazy! you can never expect the speeds you would get! =D I was completely amazed, to be honest.

2717075459.png

ZSzHDjZ.jpg

vKn8BZ9.jpg

WJcr5RH.jpg

As the datacenter of the server is located at french, uploading speed to UK/US-based filehosts will be kinda slow, but still acceptable (4mbps in average)
ns5GdAb.jpg

Great performance for reasonable price. (y)

Good luck Amartin with your sales.

which server did you take????

yea the speeds are usually high in test accounts,but after getting a RDP from here i was just fed up with the speeds.its not crossing 4MBps iv pm'd the guy several times,comes online only 1 or 2 times a day.im leaving his service and getting a RDP from someonelese

he tested a new server on a 10GB port with SAS drives

when I give a demo I tell you which server it is on
if you buy that same plan then you are on the same server

as for my time online
im online for about an hour before I go to work and the evening after I get back from work
I also have a couple of support guy's (though the one is not to active)

my first rdp from GigaRDP, though plans are not affordable for me. but hats off to amartin99 support both wj or support ticket.
Great support and speed on those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back