Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
you want people to post complete tutorials for you at 0,05$ for one?
Most article/content sites pay authors 5$-50$ for one article...
Good luck tho.

im taking a whild guess here on saying you must never have written a gfx tutorial in your life because you are paying a stupidly low price for something that is far from easy and takes time

$15 - i make your logo, favicon, button icons, banner and everything for your style and forum.

+

$5/month - i will be your official gfx desginer for your site. I will do custom banners for special occassions. I will be webmaster also. I can help with administrative stuffs and optimizing the site. Any graphic work you need, i will do it. I can make you several works for only $5 per month. And finally, i will active on your site and post my own tutorials and host competitions like SOTW.

Interested? NucleA@live.com

ivan said:
you want people to post complete tutorials for you at 0,05$ for one?
Most article/content sites pay authors 5$-50$ for one article...
Good luck tho.
... who knows might be possible to find atleast one or two

shadow.prx said:
im taking a whild guess here on saying you must never have written a gfx tutorial in your life because you are paying a stupidly low price for something that is far from easy and takes time
... it may be low price for you but not for everyone

NucleA said:
$15 - i make your logo, favicon, button icons, banner and everything for your style and forum.

+

$5/month - i will be your official gfx desginer for your site. I will do custom banners for special occassions. I will be webmaster also. I can help with administrative stuffs and optimizing the site. Any graphic work you need, i will do it. I can make you several works for only $5 per month. And finally, i will active on your site and post my own tutorials and host competitions like SOTW.

Interested? NucleA@live.com
Click Here To See My Portfolio!!!

... thanks for the response u are hired ,please check ur msn

Curtis129 said:
Question...
why do you own a gfx forum when you cant do the work yourself?
your question have few answers
1st. u need not be a warez uploader to own a warez site
2nd. working with few people is better than working single
3rd. I'm hiring for content building,why do i bother paying if i want to work myself ???
~ u are a respected person here ... its not the way to question someone who's on for help and business ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back