Status
Not open for further replies.

Uterus Spacecraft

Hey. Been a while since ive been on here but I got a new (legal) site and I'm looking for a really good logo (one small one large, for frame and homepage) and a favicon, maybe a banner and stuff too

List your prices, show your work etc. No new designers unless you're really good, I'm looking for something slick and professional

12 comments
An additional $20 for just a slightly different version of the logo? That's pretty steep. Nice work but I'm not going to spend $60

I'm not sure you understand, a banner isn't just a simple version of the logo. If you look at the globalc0re logo and banner that i did, they are completly different.

But its your choice, goodluck.

If you like you can PM me what you require, Unlike others here i will not post banners/logos of my previous customers without permission, My latest i have done for myself is in my sig here on WJ.

My pricing ranges from $5-$10 depending on the complexity and how many times i need to edit to the customers satisfaction.

As i said if interested feel free to drop me a PM (sorry dont use msn,will use Skype if accepted)

not necessarly for that 60 bucks that one guy wants is 3/4 of price I can get a whole skin from flash.....and its very professional.

I think your best bet is wait for flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back