getting redirected to cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi ? Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charles

Hi,

Happy New Year everyone!

i am getting redirected cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi when i visit my website.

i change some IP, and trying VPN, sometimes i can load my site, sometimes i am getting this page:

http://www.mywebsite.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
Executing in an invalid environment for the supplied user

i try IP from different locations, most of them are getting redirected to this page too.

i contact my hosting provider knownsrv, they said my site is loading fine from their end and told me that it was an isuse from my end?

but some of my visitors can't load my site either, how could it be just an issue on my end?

i kept asking them if my site was hacked or they suspended my site, they said my site is not hacked or suspended by them.

their support is so silly, i told them that whatever the issue is , can they just help fix that for me, as i have no idea about the cause of othis suspendedpage.cgi issue, they know better than anyone else, but they just give me simply answer"your site is not hacked or suspended by us"

fuck.

note:
i have some balance there that can pay 2 month bills.
they don't suspend my site either, as i can see.
and they said my site is not hacked.
so what could it be the cause of this issue and how can i resolve it?

thank you everyone who can be helpful.

10 comments
hi, guys, thanks for your reply.

i asked two of my vistors to test it, and yes, they can visit without issue, so it must be my end, but i did not do anything to my site.

why is this suspendedpage.cgi showing up

Open your site a new window if still it shows suspendedpage.cgi then just press ctrl+F5 key for hard refresh. May be it will solve your problem

thanks guys, but clearing browser's cookie of my site doesn't work.

changing my local IP to a USA IP works.

but some of my visitors are from France, some are from UK, they are getting the same suspendedpage.cgi too.

that's damn weird.

i need to know the cause of this , so that solution will be clear.

it seems your IP is being blocked, did u messed around password protecting your directory in cPanel ?

kind of same thing happend to me also, you should contact your host provide they can check if the IP is blocked or not, they will also be able to fix this issue.

It's a cache related issue on their browsers. Your site is working on all locations but there is nothing we can do to replace wrong cached content on your customers web browsers. Cache will get auto-deleted after a few days on most of browsers

so here's their reply.

my IP is not blocked. it's just weird like hell.
i did not change anything at all.

and i did not do any change to my site either except adding some posts. i don't touch cPanel at all.

my visitors can't visit my site, how can i tell them to clear their browser's cache, damn.
but why is this happening, i never had issue like this since i know the internet , it's been 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back