Status
Not open for further replies.

Yad

UPDATE : Ricky briefed me into the situation and seems like i got banned for uploading B*****rs videos.
So heads up guys.

I signed up at Fileserve around 6 months ago and started promoting them,using 1gb files.As they were new i wasn't getting much downloads,nor to say no downloads at all.I placed Rs mirrors and bum i got much more attention.
I have been earning with them around 900$ in this period and never had any problems with payouts etc etc.
Yesterday was the day that was screwed up,they decide to disable my account and ban me.
Contacted the support guy named Ricky whom i have talked several times with pms before about it.
Ricky told me that i was continuesly uploading copyrighted stuff but i always change md5 when i reupload same movie for example.
I did ask ricky if i was going to get in trouble for reuploading same stuff and he said that changing md5 you will be fine.
I had days that no files were reported,sometimes a few and sometimes 20-100 daily.
After a few pms i didn't get much response from ricky,he told me someone had reported me and they had to take action to stop me.
What sucks is that you get banned for something that everyone is doing and i am told that my case is UNIQUE and that should continue with a new username.
So in other words useless continuing,not much help from the other side.

What i lost ? Not more than 250$ which 2 days ago i asked for payout,around 1.7 Terrabytes and a 6 months premium account.

Moral of the story : Stop uploading copyrighted content because you will get banned if they report you.
Like Rapidshare used to say - Share your family photos with us.

I was an unique case for them,only i was uploading copyrighted content,so disappointed with them.
This topic was not to flame them or anything,i just wanted to let you guys know what happened to me and to be aware of this.
It was nice while it lasted though,i was very satisfied till yesterday and i wanted to thank them.

Copyrighted stuff are bad, Mkay?

34 comments
Shit happens, but they should have let you know or warn you. Since I don't know about any rule of disabling your account. This sucks :(

Yeah i guess,why continue when in near feature it could happen again.
Getting banned for cheating is another thing,but banned because you upload copyrighted stuff? Lol thats what everyone does.

I just wish this doesnt happen to anyone else,it literally sucks.

You must be uploded something bad ass, like Win 7 to get ban. I want to hear the filserve side of the story!

No wait, i see the problem. You where uploding files again that they erased for copyright. This must pised them off so they disable your acc.

No it was nothing like that.
I talked again with ricky and he told me that it was b*****s that actually got me banned,they reported me twice in pbb.
Once when i had my topic with 36 pages and they went through 1300+ links on fileserve and 2600 on two other hosts and second time when i had like 370 links only.
Seems like i got to thank b****s for this :@

Why do they promote it in warez forum if they do not want copyright content ?

every filehost like hf,rs disable user account on receiving that much report

but they can atleast pay you the requested amount before disabling it

Well then 50% will get acc. disable! I use Br@zzer$ too, but never real topic names of the sceen.

@raflamo - since whene HF disable acc.? They have erased me over 100 files but never get ban.

No it was nothing like that.
I talked again with ricky and he told me that it was brazzers that actually got me banned,they reported me twice in pbb.
Once when i had my topic with 36 pages and they went through 1300+ links on fileserve and 2600 on two other hosts and second time when i had like 370 links only.
Seems like i got to thank brazzers for this :@

can you explain a little bit. Whats brazzers?

Actually Rickyfs or other staff started to disable premium accounts

Dont know what these guys want to proof now.

Or they r trying to catch Rapidshare file host attitude :p

this is really sucks thatsy I dont use this new file host ;)

Well then 50% will get acc. disable! I use Br@zzer$ too, but never real topic names of the sceen.

@raflamo - since whene HF disable acc.? They have erased me over 100 files but never get ban.

Well my first topic title was "Br****s 720p Premium Scenes"
That topic lasted around 9 months,at first it had Rs links,then HF and then FS/HF.
After this got deleted started under a new account in pbb and title was "720p Premium Videos"
Still got pwned.
I think br****s hired people to check for posts in pbb.
Pbb has disabled br***s from their search engine so bots can do shit to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back