Other GetRdp.com - 1Gbps,Unmetered,100GB HDD, 8GB Ram, Remote Desktops from $24.99/mth (SL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the truth is I do not like the service, I talk on msn and no answers from me two days ago, very bad support not recommend

Well, I'll give them a try and see how things work out.
But I can't really take your post seriously because you only have 2 posts (like me, haha).
Thanks for warning me :)

hello guys..
i m sorry but i was away for 2 days. got urgent out to go.
now i back.

don't worry i will give u full support now!

$5OFF is already expired on 31st july.

After having bought the rdp does not answer messages on msn and before 24 hours elapsed aver I am saying that I return the money and do not want to do (I do not recommend to buy from this user seems scammer) returns my money!

Due to sudden Fire in Data Center all things got damage. They are working and back up everything. but this will take more days. So i m sorry to everyone, I will refund all money to all my customers for now. so they can join other rdp for now.
As soon as they come back. I will resume my service again!
Please Sorry for inconvenience. Please Dont worry abt anything .. and i m not scamming anyone. I m refunding money with respect to policy and will try my best to resume our Service asap!

Again to all Please sorry for inconvenience.
Edit : I request moderater to close my thread for now. As soon as i get back everything working. I will reopen all things. and i will give 15% OFF to every plan.
Regards,
nokiax6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back