getdownloading.com - New to AssociatePay. $30 Per Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxalesgd

Hello!

We have finally completed our website and got setup with AssociatePay for our downloads affiliate program getdownloading.com

We pay $30 per sale initially but if your sales volume increases we will increase your payout.

After lots of discussion with AssociatePay we have secured a "Trial" Signup option which will increase conversions substantially.

vkgp2.png

This "Trial" option was used on a similar program to ours (think it was latestdownloads) and a few of my friends made incredible money from it so there is no reason why our affiliates wont either.

If you have any questions please post in this thread or PM me and ill answer asap. Im a successful internet marketer so i know all about testing conversions etc so with tweaks every few days on the website ill ensure you guys convert better with our program than any other online.

If you would like to start promoting and earning now then please signup at AssociatePay

AssociatePay are a much more organised company than our competitors payment processors such as AffiliationConnection so you should feel confident about promoting our program and getting your payments ON TIME!

Check our Affiliate Page for more information.

Email Support - getdownloadinghelp@gmail.com

Thanks.

Rob

Last edited:
5 comments
Working on promotional banners at the moment for you to use in your campaigns and i shall be running some conversion tests over the weekend on a few friends warez sites and i shall post a full report on this thread to show you how well our website converts.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back