Code:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/e537w2
New Link Updated
Code:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bluy87

Last edited:
21 comments
A designer can be a Programmer too..
I too wanted to be a programmer but i sucks. lol.
But i am trying to be some sort of programmer.
But if you have a passion about something tbh don't leave the road. :)
Good Luck.

---------- Post added 13th Jan 2013 at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was 12th Jan 2013 at 11:28 PM ----------

One suggestion, try to add some features like syntax highlight.

Why to run a specific program to see a web source code when you can do CTRL+U(Inside Browser) which is way faster after all.

This is a good app btw and some lazy people who hate doing CTRL+U will definately use it.:P

I do not commend you for your job, it is not something new, it is not something which is hard to get, anyone could see that through their Browsers, so what's the point again?

Listen, you got to focus, bullshit like this doesn't fly around here, there's levels to this shit boy.

Let it be the most useless invention of the century.. .. don't care what people say. For you its the most precious one.

Keep up the good work, I am sure one day you will come up with something very unique and very useful.... I can surely see the source code in firefox, but I never thought that thr can be an application which can do this job without opening firefox this job.

All the best.
Bluefire

Okay, well if he is just getting started into programming then, make the app, get some people to test it, you can improve your skills a lot by practicing and not everything that goes under your mind might deserve recognition.
This is just the cruel world we are living in, with that being said, I do not approve this application.

Keep it up WT, don't take notice of the haters here. :)

Weren't you into designing? Its sad to see that you lost the motivation midway. But good luck with programming!
It's good to learn programming and GFX together, seriously. I wish I learned programming whilst learning graphic design - it's so useful.

SJshah, If I don't like something, whether that be a product, a song, a movie or an application, does that automatically classify me as a hater?

SJshah, If I don't like something, whether that be a product, a song, a movie or an application, does that automatically classify me as a hater?

Coming from someone who posts only junk when they do post..

Takes alot for someone to say shit when you have nothing to show.
Please code me a working generator of anything which hasnt been posted publicly.

Should be easy enough to code right? Dont forget to crypt it good so i cant dissasemble it and get your code.

Please master show us your superb coding skills which deserves recognition.

Loony, your father drink Russian Vodka!
You are no one, absolutely no one to qualify my posts as junk, I post whatever I feel like posting, you can't do shit about it.

Why do you guys have to defend him, he's a grown man, let him defend himself.

@Rap, IMO yes.

You took the time post, if you didn't care or thought it was lame you could just keep browsing without typing a negative comment. Whats the point of posting negative comments without any other feedback (unless you're hating on something).

Yeah, its okay to be negative but unless you have something positive or constructive to add to it, don't bother posting. That's my logic.

Last edited:
Why don't you call it constructive criticism based upon how useful it really is?
It's a matter of opinion more than anything else, just think for a minute, what's this good app good for? Exactly.

I may or may not like the application, if everyone tells him good job on the great application, it must have taken you months code, he will think he is the best at it, meanwhile there is a long way ahead of him, as I'm sure he already knows.
I did not at any point of my postings show hatred towards the creator of the application, I just found it useless.
That's my logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back