get followers for twitter and facebook likes

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
i already knw this but itnot works because when someone like then after some tym it will decrease to same as previous i tried it

Signup - 25 Seeds
Fill out Profiles Details - 10 Seeds
Signup for Newsletter - 50 Seeds

Coupons

OK1SA5T - 50 Seeds
G341UP - 50 Seeds

Well, Since it does 'Fan Pages' and I think this is what I need, I cannot set my 'Username' I want on my profile because you need 1,000 Fans, therefore I can get 1,000 fans instantly without the wait, no matter if they're bots or not, I more less beat their system and I can simply keep them or export the list to a file and once I have 1000+ members, I can simply remove the fans.

So in a way it beneficial, even if they're bots.

I tried to secure a name for my Page but Facebook said the Page was not eligible. What are the requirements?
Your Facebook Page must meet two requirements: it must be live on Facebook prior to the May 31, 2009 cut-off date and have a minimum 1,000 fans as of May 31, 2009.

Source: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=91106469821******blog

Now I assume this is what this site does adds fans to your account, If not has to be a similar site lurking around.

You can also try Traffup - http://traffup.net - though their Twitter section is relatively new so you may not get much followers as compared to Twiends but boy their website section rocks - simply the best!

I am using both sites for increasing my Twitter followers. No doubt Twiends is getting me more followers but Traffup, with some new features, promises to bring quality followers to my Twitter account.

Also Twiends is expensive and forces us to follow others, but with Traffup there is no such restriction. If you don't want to follow other users and still want to earn free points, visit websites instead.

Moreover points are very very cheap. I won't be surprised if Traffup overpowers Twiends in next few weeks.

Have fun :-x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back