Selling Get EDU Email Which Will Give you over 5000$+ Benefits | Buy Every Email For 15$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amsal

Get Every EDU Email For 15$ with which you can get the all following features!

Benfits of .Edu emails are follow :
email has A LOT of free product and discounts. Many companies help student by giving discounts. Edu email is one of the proof that someone is a student in a university. That’s why companies asks for edu email in registration to get student discount. Here are some great student discount that can be obtained via edu email
Amazon Prime free 6 months trial:
Who doesn’t know Amazon prime? They give a FREE 6 months trial for Prime student. The best part is, they give 50% discount membership after that. So you need to pay $50 instead of $100 yearly. You need a valid credit card to use this service.
Free Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime
Prime includes popular movies and TV shows On-demand,
ad-free music streaming Unlimited reading on any device (books, magazine, & more)
Unlimited listening to original audio series
Get free game content every month, exclusive discounts,
plus loads more Free unlimited photo storage 30-minute early access to select Amazon Lightning Deals
Github’s Student Developer Pack:
Github has partnered with A LOT OF WEB DEVELOPMENT COMPANIES RELATED. They give free product and discounts to student with eligible edu email, these are the companies that has partnered with Github.
Atom, AWS Educate, Bitnami, Carto, Datadog, Digital Ocean, Flatiron School, Gitkraken, Hackhands, Microsoft Imagine, Namecheap, Sendgrid, Stripe, Taplytics, Thinkful, Transifex, TravisCI, Udacity, Unreal engine
Office 365
Microsoft, as the big player in utilities, giving it’s Online Office 365 for FREE as long as someone is student.
The service includes Office Online (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote), 1TB of OneDrive storage, Yammer, and SharePoint sites.
Interserver
As the 18 years experience company in web hosting and clouds, no one question Interserver quality. They have a great support team that is available for 24/7. For student, they give a whole year free standard webhosting. This is great, if you are a student and don’t have money to start a website.
Standard Package Web Hosting for ONE YEAR (worth $54)
Unlimited Storage
Unlimited Transfer
Unlimited Websites
Unlimited Email
Unidays
Unidays is a company that provide student discount with most famous brands. It start from clothing, lifestyle, food until tech. They give minimum of 10% discount. Unfortunately, Unidays is not available in all country.
There are NUMEROUS discount here from famous brand like Nike, Urban Outfitters, Levi’s, Kiehls, Forever21, Missguided, Nasty Gal, Asos, Adidas, LookFantastic, Feel Unique, Vimeo, Puregym, Skullcandy, Deliveroo, Mcdonalds, Canon, Zavvi, etc with at least 10% discount that can easily redeemed.
Google - GOOGLE DRIVE UNLIMITED STORAGE
Adobe - Discount on Adobe Creative cloud
Autodesk - Free software
Bitbucket - Academic plan
Bestbuy - Student deals
Intel - Free license software
Jetbrains - Free license software
JourneyEd - Discount on various product
Lastpass - 6 months premium
Idrive - Discount
Matlab - Discount software
Mindsummo - Membership
Newegg - Student deals
Norton - 90 days free trial
Prezi - academic plan
Roboform - Free membership
Spotify - 50% discount
Apple music - 50% discount
Squarespace - 50% discount
The Washigton Post - Free unlimited digital access
Vertabelo - Free software
Of course there are more discounts.
All you need is an edu email from your university.

I was also posting images and other links, but as my post count is less, it wasn't allowing me. But probably I can give you images and demo's also in pm for having your trust :)

I can Also take orders in bulk(Special Discounts also available for bulk orders) :)
Have a good day Guys. My more offers are also going to be posted in next 12 hours. I hope Moderators could co-operate with me too. I have already did business with 70+ clients :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back